The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Mike Ashley will only buy businesses for a pittance and then run it on a shoestring to make a profit. DCFC can’t be bought for nothing and it’s very difficult to make a profit. I don’t consider him a serious solution for our predicament.

I guess the club can be bought for what the highest bidder is willing to pay. But that may mean more EFL sanctions 

27 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Mike Ashley will only buy businesses for a pittance and then run it on a shoestring to make a profit. DCFC can’t be bought for nothing and it’s very difficult to make a profit. I don’t consider him a serious solution for our predicament.

Instead of constanty criticising, what do you consider to be an acceptable solution to the terrible situation Morris has left our Club in?

It's really odd that Derby County haven't tweeted any updates from Derby's presser today, given that SN has reported comments from Wayne Rooney, stating that they were said today.

That might suggest that a more important update than the one on the match is imminent.

Or, that the staff are all too busy refreshing their phones to find out whether anything is happening! 

6 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

We will definitely get a statement of some sort today, confirming the PB is in place and we can continue to the end of the season, or that we are basically not saved and it is the end.

Could be the first but not the second. There would be several days scrabbling around to find a solution before the second. Most likely solution ? MSD agreeing a substantial write off maybe, or a league of local gentlemen. Too early to speak of the end by a long way 

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I am oscillating now between refreshing this page and the BBC page on Ukraine.

Is it armageddon for our football club or for the planet as a whole?

Scary times.

Off sick today so have been flicking between Sky & BBC News. Struck me earlier that I hadn't checked for a statement on our PB which told me a lot about what I thought was more important right now.  That said I really hope we get some positive news today to detract from the complete oblox the Russian UN Ambassador is spouting. 

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Off sick today so have been flicking between Sky & BBC News. Struck me earlier that I hadn't checked for a statement on our PB which told me a lot about what I thought was more important right now.  That said I really hope we get some positive news today to detract from the complete oblox the Russian UN Ambassador is spouting. 

Hopefully we will and FIFA will grow a pair.

28 minutes ago, angieram said:

It's really odd that Derby County haven't tweeted any updates from Derby's presser today, given that SN has reported comments from Wayne Rooney, stating that they were said today.

That might suggest that a more important update than the one on the match is imminent.

Or, that the staff are all too busy refreshing their phones to find out whether anything is happening! 

Nothing from the club or @Owen87ITKon Twitter during the presser, that is a bit odd no?

Just now, IslandExile said:

A bit odd but I don't think he'd be silent about the match even if there was something significant about to be announced.

The interview with Rooney is up on RamsTV and the website as usual.

Agreed. Not expecting any sort of media fanfare until a takeover is finalised, so don’t really think OB would be off doing interviews etc with any bidder at this stage.