The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I remember when rumours circulated that Mel was looking to put a roof on Pride Park and turn it into a performance venue.

Maybe that's still his intention, once the club goes to the wall.

Pride Park has been used for concerts before. I guess the roof is a good ideal for multi use in poorer weather months. 

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

From the Independent Article 

“But it is understood they are concerned that, as far as they see it, no meaningful movement has occurred since and that Boro and Wycombe’s decision to pursue those actions is driving Derby towards liquidation.”

I don't in all honesty know how they can say that no meaningful movement has been made,how do they know,only as they see it and the administrators won't divulge that to them otherwise they would have to divulge the same information to all interested parties.Doing a Kirchner and blabbing off?

35 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I *think* that was being suggested as what would happen in the "restructuring" scenario - which is technically a liquidation *i think* but with arrangments in place for the company to continue in a new form and agreements with creditors etc - and that scenario isn't accounted for in the efl rules (the references to efl rules not reflecting insolvancy law) so needs to be decided how it would be handled?

I could be entirly wrong on that though.

It is all rather confusing and the administrators silence really isn't helping give us fans any reassurance is it?

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I remember when rumours circulated that Mel was looking to put a roof on Pride Park and turn it into a performance venue.

No self respecting Derby folk would ever visit a future concert there if the worst happens. 

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

An outdoor theatre with the First performance to be "How to not run a football club"

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

100% I would never give Mel Morris a penny of my money after destroying the club and community I love.

I’m still hopeful that Mel will facilitate a sale with a good deal on the stadium as it’s not in his interest for DCFC to be liquidated either, then again, we all trusted him to abide by FFP, not cripple the club with debt, or to not offer the club to chancers or to not put the club in administration.

Just now, SamUltraRam said:

Hope this is true but I struggle to believe that my season ticket money paid nearly 18 months ago is still sat in an account being drip fed now ?

Of course it's true. It is in the statement of affairs submitted by the administrators in November and we have mentioned it on here dozens of times.

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The development of, and around, Pride Park was always his intention. To do it he needed Derby to be a Premier League club so he could use the tv money to fund it all. He went all out to get us there and with little care for looking after the clubs best interests, or it’s ‘heart and soul’ to steal a line from Rooney.

…in my opinion, ofcourse!

4 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

it’s the lack of balance in your posts 

You’ve got Gibson and Couhig, the first undoubtedly intent on destroying us out of spite, the second willing to put our very existence at risk through extortion. 

Then MM, who did all he could to get us promoted, but failed through arrogance, foolishness and a very healthy dose of bad luck. And right now is leasing the club the stadium for free and has (apparently) agreed in writing to sell it to a buyer on terms that work for the admins 

Is he ‘meddling’? And as per your previous post, do you really think he doesn’t care about the current mess? Really? What evidence do you have of these things ?

The 2 chancers are beneath contempt, the only reason they can even think of progressing these claims is because Morris dumped us into Administration. 

That's Morris, a bloke worth hundreds of millions, a man who bought Derby as a personal vanity project then when he got bored threw it away, forcing ordinary people to lose their jobs, ordinary fans to stress and worry about the club they love, and Morris cared not one jot about.

So no, I don't think he cares in the slightest, what he has done to our club and the community proves that beyond doubt.

Edited by Yani P

25 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

I really don’t see what difference this makes. Wherever the log jam is it’s of our making! Are you saying that whichever party is owed money as a result of MM, they should be embarrassed to ask for it?

The problems that put us where we are maybe of our own making ……but the biggest problems we now face (present tense) stem entirely from the EFL failing as the governing body to resolve the farce that is the WW/Boro claim. That we are still talking about this, months on, is a clear illustration of this. The EFL is like judge in a high profile court case mumbling to defence and prosecution that he isn’t sure what to do. They don’t know their own laws, are incapable of taking definitive action and bluntly are just looking after themselves. They wring their hands in public and get back to their trough when out of sight. Useless and dangerous. 

Well those comments coming out from the Binnie folks are very interesting on a number of fronts 

At least they are publicly stating that it is the two potential legal claims from the two parasite club owners that are completely stopping any progress being made to deliver a takeover - I refuse to blame the real supporters of those two football clubs as it’s not their fault (although there are obviously some twits who listen to sound bites and believe nonsense) 

The BBC one was basically saying that the two parasite club owners will accept about £7 million between them for their fantasy claims - remember the radio twit Simon Jordan banging on about the figure being much lower as in would accept after chatting to the Middlesbrough parasite than the reported combined  £51 million 

Obviously no bidder will take on any extra costs especially spurious claimed costs.

I do not want the club to be liquidated but I cannot accept paying any blackmail money to those two owners and just for good measure the other creditors will not accept the proposed 25% owing if anything is paid out in such a fashion to those two parasites which would mean a significant reduction in what they get down from 25% especially the HMRC.

I am now expecting there to be no agreed CVA because of the two parasite owners of Middlesbrough and Wycombe and if we survive we will get a minus 15 point deduction next season.

28 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Some people’s attitude to creditors is a disgrace! For example if you’re the guy delivering pies and you’re owed £25k then you expect to be paid £25k. His profit is possibly only £5k but you expect him to accept with grace a £5k return and the £20k loss he can stick where the sun don’t shine. All other creditors are relative too this example including HMRC etc.

From the rumour I’ve heard HMRC are prepared to do a deal but won’t give a bigger discount than anyone else.

Let's fold the club now and save ourselves pages and pages of debate then.

What's your plan to save the club that doesn't involve creditors not getting their full entitlement?

Has anyone actually said they should "take what they're given and be happy"? I doubt it.

Cut the hyperbole, we're just dealing with reality. There's no question unsecured creditors won't get much but, if DCFC are liquidated, they'll get nothing, and that seems an obtuse position to take by those who could stop it happening.