The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It seems strange to me that you would travel a few hours up the road to a football ground in the middle of an industrial estate to get the 'mood' of supporters a full 48 hours before they play a game. 

Do these guys have baked beans for brains? 

If they have Twitter accounts maybe there are some Rams fans showing their moods via tweets. In the nicest possible waY I hope.

Those two Wycombe reporters only have 900 followers between them. They just work for a local paper and are looking to do some actual journalism rather than sit there recycling clickbait everyday (*cough* DET *cough*).

I know we're all on the defensive, but surely we're big enough to not get triggered by a couple of kids?

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Won't be many around on a Friday afternoon.

Let's hope they've made sensible plans for an overnight stop, and they can gauge the fans' mood at the match tomorrow.

... Oh... but wait...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! They haven't!  Have they?  ?

Who we playing tomorrow?

I think the legal thing the administrators want is court ordered restructuring of the debts.

Doing that isn't covered in the EFL rules (the EFL rules not being up to date issue)

Doing that is bad for everyone who the club owes money to (bad thing)

Gets us more EFL penalties (bad thing)

Crushes MFC and WW claims (good thing)

Means a buyer can buy for realistic price with certainty (good thing) avoiding liquidation (,very good thing)

Might not get the court to agree (very big risk)

3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Those two Wycombe reporters only have 900 followers between them. They just work for a local paper and are looking to do some actual journalism rather than sit there recycling clickbait everyday (*cough* DET *cough*).

I know we're all on the defensive, but surely we're big enough to not get triggered by a couple of kids?

But it’s the commute they’ve done im more bothered about. In that traffic, up the M1, on a Friday. It’s bad organisation at the very best.

Up the motorway…on a friday. In the afternoon!

5 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Could they be persuaded to buy tickets for the game. That would give them a more precise feel of the atmosphere.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think the legal thing the administrators want is court ordered restructuring of the debts.

Doing that isn't covered in the EFL rules (the EFL rules not being up to date issue)

Doing that is bad for everyone who the club owes money to (bad thing)

Gets us more EFL penalties (bad thing)

Crushes MFC and WW claims (good thing)

Means a buyer can buy for realistic price with certainty (good thing) avoiding liquidation (,very good thing)

Might not get the court to agree (very big risk)

Why would it get us more EFL penalties? If the parasite claims are disbarred then a buyer is more likely to be able to settle the actual creditors in line with the EFL rules?

16 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It seems strange to me that you would travel a few hours up the road to a football ground in the middle of an industrial estate to get the 'mood' of supporters a full 48 hours before they play a game. 

Do these guys have baked beans for brains? 

I reckon they are undercover JW's

Just now, Eatonram said:

Why would it get us more EFL penalties? If the parasite claims are disbarred then a buyer is more likely to be able to settle the actual creditors in line with the EFL rules?

At least -15 for not paying the minimum stated in the EFL's insolvency rules, and ultimately at pain of being expelled from the league.

It's not just a decision that squashes the claims, it's the "cross-class-cram-down" that is intended as last resort next to liquidation. It's not a good or easy solution.

Interesting from Nixon. HMRC has been made out to be the bigger problem via yesterday’s leaks but Nixon in that article appears to be inferring it’s pressure from HMRC on the Admins and the EFL as they don’t want their position impacted by Boro and Wycombe.

Edited by BramcoteRam84

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Interesting from Nixon. HMRC has been made out to be the bigger problem via yesterday’s leaks but Nixon in that article appears to be inferring it’s pressure from HMRC on the Admins and the EFL as they don’t want their position impacted by Boro and Wycombe.

Can't blame HMRC, losing money to a couple of chancers wouldn't be great.