The Administration Thread

Boycie

Perhaps the Admins are marking time, whilst fielding/assessing the bids, as well as diligence required, in order to displace the transfer window vulture factor and protect the squad? 

It's my expectation / assumption that EFL, Birch, Bausor always wanted DCFC to spend all of January under embargo, to ensure we can't strengthen, even if we must sell players. (That said, Q don't seem to be ready to name the PB anyway).

Q are resigned to miss any chance of signings - but are determined to ensure that Rooney still has as much of the squad intact as possible, to fight to the end. If Feb funding is in place and the team looks like it did last Sunday, we can have a fighting chance!

Dealing with the bids and handling the extra time / pressure of meeting city chiefs, MPs etc could be working in Admin / Rooney's favour if a deal is actually ready to go in February, whilst the team battle on. 

The EFL is taking deserved extra flak as well from this high level pressure, so of course they will press Q, by saying only funding for the rest of the season is acceptable, with (perhaps) a 28th Feb deadline of such funding proof.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What did he do wrong mate

He started a thread saying that there are cameras outside Pride Park and there's about to be an announcement. 

He hasn't actually been banned, but don't tell Angie - I'm hoping to get a full pantomime thread going to keep myself from going insane from refreshing this and Twitter.?

We are done I fear...

I have a awful feeling that this is ultimately going nowhere and we are just putting off the envitable.

It reminds me of one of those once grand country houses in the 60's that no one could afford to buy/run run anymore and initially the contents were sold off in an effort to stem the tide but ended up being demolished in any case when it all failed.

The efl have clearly been strong armed by political pressure to extend out deadline once again to appear that they are being reasonable...but I think the admins promise of one month's funding isn't going to cut the mustard,I just can't see them accepting that.

17 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

He started a thread saying that there are cameras outside Pride Park and there's about to be an announcement. 

He hasn't actually been banned, but don't tell Angie - I'm hoping to get a full pantomime thread going to keep myself from going insane from refreshing this and Twitter.?

I have some magic beans .......any use ?