The Administration Thread

Boycie

44 minutes ago, rammieib said:

He's too tight, came to the party too late, I don't support his tactics. As long as we don't go under, I'm not upset he's out.

Don't get me wrong, if Ashley is the difference between survival and liquidation, I'd take him all day.

But I can't get my head around people saying they'd prefer him over Gatsby or Appleby. Newcastle fans might have inflated expectations, but the depth of feeling they had towards him doesn't just come from nowhere. 

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nobody has said Binnies are meeting the EFL tomorrow

53 minutes ago,  Brailsford Ram said: 

I have tweed Alan Nixon for clarity about what he is saying. He has replied that Ashley is now out. Appleby is still in but subject to proof of funds and the Binnies are still in and they are meeting the EFL tomorrow and their funding has already been approved. So we'll see.

5 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

Misreading “unless it happened in the last 24 hours” as “happening in the next 24 hours” - to be honest I wish I’d read it that way. I went to bed happy when I thought Rich Riley had gifted us £7mill

More chance of getting it of Rachel Riley.

21 minutes ago, Carnero said:

How has he implied that Ashley has withdrawn? I've not seen him tweet anything to that effect.

Look at Nixon's thread.

I tweeted 'I think Al is saying the Appleby bid is now out. Ashley is still in but also still to make a formal bid and so his funds still have to be proved. The Binnies are in tomorrow.'

Nixon came back instantly and tweeted 'No no no … Appleby in frame if money is there …'

He had already said that one is now out....he corrected me by saying Appleby was still in and that means he is saying it is Ashley that is out. He had already said that Binnies are in tomorrow unless they have been interviewed in the last 24 hours

We'll soon so hopefully how accurate he is.

If that's not clear, I can't help you any further.