The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Anyone know if our budgets are different depending on the league we are in?

I think the budgets under our business plan are a % of our total income or revenue, so that'll increase a fair bit if we were promoted this season with more TV money, bigger crowds, better sponsorship opportunities etc.

At a guess I'd say even under the business plan we have one of the biggest budgets in League 1. We'd probably be somewhere in the upper bottom half of the league if we were in the Championship on the same plan.

43 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I think the budgets under our business plan are a % of our total income or revenue, so that'll increase a fair bit if we were promoted this season with more TV money, bigger crowds, better sponsorship opportunities etc.

At a guess I'd say even under the business plan we have one of the biggest budgets in League 1. We'd probably be somewhere in the upper bottom half of the league if we were in the Championship on the same plan.

In the SCG meeting minutes there's a reference to the business plan, there's some buffer this season and it's to be reviewed again after 12 months,which I read as if we're in the championship it'll be adjusted and if we're in league 1 it'll probably be adjusted slightly based on this year's figures. But apparently the EFL totally happy with things on that front and sales of tickets and season tickets have really helped.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Or indeed Bristol shitty who are now not handing over their accounts in October as promised. Wonder why. 

Probably because Derby County are cheats. We did all of those things that people on Twitter said without checking facts so yeah, cheats, still getting away with it now probably and everything. 

1 hour ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Probably because Derby County are cheats. We did all of those things that people on Twitter said without checking facts so yeah, cheats, still getting away with it now probably and everything. 

I here we're still paying Lawrence 50 k a week and are still turning down 3 million pound offers from Bournemouth even though he's at Rangers.  We're still not selling anyone either as  the 5 we did sell and 2 contracts we couldn't renew don't count.  We still owe 38 million to HMRC as well as the deal made when Clowes bought the club was to chuck them a pound ever now and then from sale of Warne bobble hats. 

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Or indeed Bristol shitty who are now not handing over their accounts in October as promised. Wonder why. 

On the OTIB forum they're saying that the EFL have allowed clubs to include losses for the collapse of the transfer market due to Covid. If that's the case, they've basically let all the clubs in the Championship who've broken FFP during 2020-2022 off the hook. 

What a surprise. 

38 minutes ago, Crewton said:

On the OTIB forum they're saying that the EFL have allowed clubs to include losses for the collapse of the transfer market due to Covid. If that's the case, they've basically let all the clubs in the Championship who've broken FFP during 2020-2022 off the hook. 

What a surprise. 

They were saying on there that this was a terrible copout a few months ago and any club using it should be tarred and feathered