The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I really hope the forum has got the last of these childish jokes off their chest.  It's plain smut and I'd rather the thread was only used to keep us abreast of the takeover situation because without prompt support the assets are sagging and in fact could go completely bust/t*ts up.

Don't forget about the strength of our support..... ?

15 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I really hope the forum has got the last of these childish jokes off their chest.  It's plain smut and I'd rather the thread was only used to keep us abreast of the takeover situation because without prompt support the assets are sagging and in fact could go completely bust/t*ts up.

There’s only a handful 

2 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Shinnie, Morrison, Kazim-Richards and when every Derby contract expires

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-contracts-january-takeover-6425734#ICID=Android_DerbyTelegraphNewApp_AppShare

Scary list when youngsters like Ebosele has 6 months left, imminent eh, hurry up admin 

Don't post things like this, the bed wetters on here will be having kittens, no negativity please, all upbeat! Ebosele, 6 months left, what could possibly go wrong.

These admins have everything in hand. Remember, they have our interests at heart.

5 hours ago, MK-Ram said:

Really don't want to buy into the whole 'we are doomed' idea, but this is rather worrying and a fire sale seems fairly likely now, even if all ends up well in the end.

On another note, working in a not-too dissimilar industry, I'd be fuming if one of my colleagues had stated something was imminent to either client or public, only for the item to remain outstanding a week later. Number one rule is to manage expectations.

The only reason for them to bullshite a deadline was because they knew they would be facing a boat load of flack for KC walking away as he was the fans favourite.  Do not be at all surprised to see him put in a last ditch offer if the club is about to fold.  I think Appleby has it all under control and he is doing the right thing by staying under the radar and acting professionally........

51 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Don't post things like this, the bed wetters on here will be having kittens, no negativity please, all upbeat! Ebosele, 6 months left, what could possibly go wrong.

These admins have everything in hand. Remember, they have our interests at heart.

Agreed, we all know this but we are trying to bask in a 3 win run.  Can we just have that before I have kittens??

One thing that must be interesting and also a little frightening in the ebb and flow of negotiations / discussions. ..

Whatever the price of the club …. the value of what any possible new buyer actually  will get, stands to diminish rapidly if doesn’t get done before our great young players have to seek work elsewhere because they don’t have a contract and therefore have no sell on value. 

46 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

The only reason for them to bullshite a deadline was because they knew they would be facing a boat load of flack for KC walking away as he was the fans favourite.  Do not be at all surprised to see him put in a last ditch offer if the club is about to fold.  I think Appleby has it all under control and he is doing the right thing by staying under the radar and acting professionally........

The administrators are there to get the best deal for the creditors not the best deal for the club,it doesn't matter whether KC was the fans favourite or not. He said he had £100M to invest, the question is what percentage of the debt was he willing to pay. Saying you have that much money but want to pay as little as possible will not be entertained by the administrators.

14 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

The administrators are there to get the best deal for the creditors not the best deal for the club,it doesn't matter whether KC was the fans favourite or not. He said he had £100M to invest, the question is what percentage of the debt was he willing to pay. Saying you have that much money but want to pay as little as possible will not be entertained by the administrators.

I've said the same myself numerous times about the Administrators role is to get the best deal for the creditors and not the club.  However they should not be stating an update imminently about naming the preferred bidder if they were not even close, which appears they are not.  The administrators have done this only to try and deflect any flack they would attract when CK walked away. 

It now makes me very suspicious of anything they say including their original comments about being very confident that the club would be saved, I think they could be stringing us all along now until the end of Jan when the TW closes, in that time they will have a closing down sale, finally closing the doors to PPS at some point in Feb.   I hope I'm wrong, but, as each week passes I think this is more and more the likely outcome!

Edited by RAM1966

4 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I've said the same myself numerous times about the Administrators role is to get the best deal for the creditors and not the club.  However they should not be stating an update imminently about naming the preferred bidder if they were not even close, which appears they are not.  The administrators have done this only to try and deflect any flack they would attract when CK walked away. 

It now makes me very suspicious of anything they say including their original comments about being very confident that the club would be saved, I think they could be stringing us all along now until the end of Jan when the TW closes, in that time they will have a closing down sale, finally closing the doors to PPS at some point in Feb.   I hope I'm wrong, but, as each week passes I think this is more and more the likely outcome!

They may have been confident at that time but things can change quickly and not just of their making which may have reduced the value of the club.