The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Tonight, Q confirm that they have received £20+M from DC.

Tomorrow morning there is no answer from the Q offices, just a recorded message stating that all the office staff have gone on a luxury cruise and do not know when they'll return.?

Possible, but they’d never be able to get organised that quickly.

1 minute ago, ram59 said:

Tomorrow morning there is no answer from the Q offices, just a recorded message stating that all the office staff have gone on a luxury cruise and do not know when they'll return.?

Well get old of there blood tickets then say to them your only getting these back until finnish this off now and take make sure were taking car tyres so your not going no were.

4 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

OK having attended many closings on deals like this, this is what happens,

1. The closing will take place at a lawyers office

2. All the documents to be signed are laid out on a big table typically 20ft x 8ft 

3. Most documents run to many pages in many cases up to 50-60 pages each document, each page has to be read and signed and then countersigned by a witness , typically the lawyer handling the transaction.

4. All of this takes many hours, I have completed S+P agreements at 4.00am having started before lunch the previous day.

5. Only when all is signed does the money get transferred, as there is a charge holder , MSD then they will have their legal team there too.  

I do not expect the deal to be completed today.

Good call Charlotte Ram. WelI done. If more on here had heeded your expert advice then they could have put their feet up earlier and had a relaxing evening. I expect some of them didn't listen when you were telling them how it really was when you were this side of the pond ?

Thanks for your opinion as always.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

On 28/06/2022 at 23:53, Hanny said:

You are 100% entitled to your opinion on the matter.

I was just pointing out that you didn’t offer any reasoning as to why MA would have been the best path forward.

And for me, it seems since MA didn’t buy the club- he does not share the confidence in his abilities that you do.  

Obviously he didn't buy the club. He may well have been interested, but not at the asking price, which is widely acknowledged as being far too much for a L1 club with diminishing assets. My reasoning is simple (although many ungrateful Newcastle fans will disagree), Ashley has, in the long run, achieved at Newcastle. I do however realise that NUFC wasn't the basket case that is currently DCFC, but he ran that football club like a business and the methods ultimately paid off. Just my opinion. 

25 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Probably booked a cruise on the Dead Sea?

On 28/06/2022 at 23:49, I know nuffin said:

What about if t he e money was put in Qs account and they were told it was on behalf of CK who said he was funding us

Is that what happened? If so, due process would have to be followed, regarding the source of incoming funds. 

9 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

I hope its got nothing to do with the wycombe chairman piping up the other day ?! Shouldnt be but with everything thats happened so far i wouldnt be suprised!!

I doubt it mate

Things are ready to go

Hopeful just sign the contract and jobs a all done.

He going to get hell one he comes to pp.