The Administration Thread

Boycie

38 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

We were surprised that details of this investigation have appeared in the press while the investigative process is ongoing.

We are not surprised .

My first thought on reading that too.. this is the EFL we are dealing with FFS. 

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

No idea what it means:

The issue of 500,000 will make the club easier to split up into smaller parts.

I may be adding 2 + 2 and getting 500k, but is it possible that somewhere down the line, is Clowes going to give us 'normal' fans a chance to buy a share in the club?  If the club was valued at £50M, then each share would be worth £100. I think that most fans could afford to buy at least 1 share. Is he looking to really make the club, a fans' club?

11 minutes ago, ram59 said:

The issue of 500,000 will make the club easier to split up into smaller parts.

I may be adding 2 + 2 and getting 500k, but is it possible that somewhere down the line, is Clowes going to give us 'normal' fans a chance to buy a share in the club?  If the club was valued at £50M, then each share would be worth £100. I think that most fans could afford to buy at least 1 share. Is he looking to really make the club, a fans' club?

Back to the abacus?

36 minutes ago, Rample said:

I would hope that with Morris out of the picture completely, and Clowes trying hard to do the right thing the FA might drop its vendetta against us and just give us a slap on the wrist over the wages issue.  One thing for certain it wasn't any of the prospective owners fault.

The appropriate action (if any rules were breached) would be to go after Quantuma who were responsible for day to day management and financial control, Kirchner who was claiming ownership and supposedly funding us, and Stretford, although the other 2 parties should know if they were able to accept his money or not.

Would be pretty hillarious if those who have acted ridiculously over the past 9 months got their just desserts.  

Agree with most of your post but I thought the “vendetta” was being carried out by the EFL ? 

42 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Daft thing is when he bought the club MM made a comment, think to Colin Gibson, along the lines of not thinking he owned the club but he was custodian of it. Look where that got udy

I remember that too. Something about him just having a more expensive season ticket than the rest of us as well. Have tried to find it online but to no avail...

2 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

“BBC Sport was told earlier on Tuesday that the planned rescue bid by local businessman David Clowes is likely to go through on Wednesday as anticipated.“

As long as the advice didn’t come from Steve Gibson or Rob Cushty lol 

Could Clowes have inadvertently caused Kirchner to happen do we think? May be a bit of a conspiracy however my thoughts are that Kirchner never intended to buy the club. 

Kirchner comes in I’ll pay more than it’s worth and more than anyone else will pay BUT I don’t want the stadium AND I don’t want to lease it from Mel. 

Name is in all the papers, fans in love with him, he’s the saviour and it’s all Mels fault that we can’t move forward. 

Quantuma have a figure the creditors like and struggle to get other parties close whilst Kirchner remains balls on table. Lease deal is put to Kirchner with option to buy, he refuses and admin won’t make him preferred bidder and he storms off…blames admins. 

Comes back a few months later, does the same thing except this time someone else will buy the stadium and he doesn’t want to lose face, runs around trying to beg, borrow and steal to complete?

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

My first thought on reading that too.. this is the EFL we are dealing with FFS. 

If you have a football issue that you want to keep confidential its probably  best give it to the media first and then tell the EFL, at least it saves the EFL the trouble of having to leak  it. ?  

15 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

“BBC Sport was told earlier on Tuesday that the planned rescue bid by local businessman David Clowes is likely to go through on Wednesday as anticipated.“

Quite interesting assertions there. One is that the slync investors got tired of CK’s shenanigans. No surprise there. His gallivanting around may well have messed up their fundraising round leaving staff unpaid ? 
The other is the claim that Stretford ‘self reported’ to the FA. That’s a weird one given he also claims to have had legal advice that he did nothing wrong. Perhaps q told him that if he didn’t blow the whistle then they would

lots more to come  

15 minutes ago, RAMS1992 said:

Could Clowes have inadvertently caused Kirchner to happen do we think? May be a bit of a conspiracy however my thoughts are that Kirchner never intended to buy the club. 

Kirchner never intended to buy the club? What evidence supports this, against the mountain of evidence that indicates he did intend to buy it ?

24 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Luton fans piping up saying they got deducted 10 points for same thing  

18 minutes ago, nogbad van 50 said:

Agree with most of your post but I thought the “vendetta” was being carried out by the EFL ? 

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

Bang on. 

Except its the FA, not the EFL, we're dealing with in this matter.

You're right, however it seems like we're up against both.

The FA is investigating the wages issue. The EFL is responsible for implementing -3 if they wish.

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Quite interesting assertions there. One is that the slync investors got tired of CK’s shenanigans. No surprise there. His gallivanting around may well have messed up their fundraising round leaving staff unpaid ? 
The other is the claim that Stretford ‘self reported’ to the FA. That’s a weird one given he also claims to have had legal advice that he did nothing wrong. Perhaps q told him that if he didn’t blow the whistle then they would

lots more to come  

Thank you very much Slync investors