The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Roy, if they hold your money up, they HOLD it, you don’t get it back ? 

so every attempt he’s made, each method, those amounts are currently sitting with the bank(s), either to be released or confiscated! 

The first attempt was made in smaller chunks to circumvent AML, the 2nd aborted, the 3rd back to the original way but all of it, was the way Nixon spelled it out.

So not two lots. And there has been some time since the first go. I also have had money 'held up' in this country, they do return it!

Edited by RoyMac5

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Fair comment but if Quantuma have broken the terms of their exclusivity they will have opened themselves to a legal challenge from CK.

Even still, if they had started talking to another party there is no way on Gods green earth that 24 hours would be enough time for their professional advisers to get everything in place for a new owner to be named the following day.

I'll refer you to another poster who said John Forkin Team Derby (I've purposely missed the S out) claiming to have spoken to Q the day before and a deal is on and very soon.

I know very little to nothing concerning the legalities of the terms of the contracts that were in place, As for Gods Earth and having little time, I'll refer you too Interserve who went Bust and came out of administration within a day, How this works I do not know, Horses for courses I guess and 2 identical twins are different it doesn't make it impossible if CK had done all the labour the weeks and months before.

6 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

If that's the case it will all come out in the wash, but they've been convicted already by Derby fans. 

If their fees are 'crazy' surely someone can prove that they aren't simply in line with what anyone anyone else would charge for the job? Mike Ashley refusing to pay someone their due doesn't make it any less due. 

Yep, and if the administrators behaviour has not been above board or their fees excessively high, then unsecured creditors will have the opportunity to sue them accordingly. After all it is THEIR pot that the admin fees will be taken from, despite fans thinking that it is DCFC that have to pay them!

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

- why does it matter if CK cannot get further funds into the club after buying it? The club MUST become self sufficient 

- who expects Derby County (under any owner) to be allowed to go on a spending spree? Wake up ffs! We won’t be allowed to! 

- anyone stressing needs to log off until at least Monday night! There’s no way Quantuma work weekends! 

- those of you reacting so childishly to CK’s banking woes are probably giving him good reason to back out of the deal. Well done idiots! You’re helping kill the club! 

Dont think anyones expecting a spending spree and if they do then they need to have a word with themselves

if ur going to buy a massive asset and u know theres a deadline in place then imo its pretty piss poor organisation to not have those funds in place ready to push the button and meet said deadline and by that i mean have it in a uk bank account, approved, cleared ready to be buzzed over.

hes in business and he wasnt aware that moving said funds from overseas to a uk bank account could involve delays.? especially as to where the money has been allegedly made, the sec, the fed even the banks themselves want to make life as difficult as possible with crypto.

if your in the crypto space u know this and that moving fiat monies with profit that u have made is a nightmare, nevermind the sort of monies we’re talking about for this

i just find it baffling this wasnt sorted way before we got to this stage and the last 5 mins of this deadline 

Edited by NottsRam77

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'll refer you to another poster who said John Forkin Team Derby (I've purposely missed the S out) claiming to have spoken to Q the day before and a deal is on and very soon.

I know very little to nothing concerning the legalities of the terms of the contracts that were in place, As for Gods Earth and having little time, I'll refer you too Interserve who went Bust and came out of administration within a day, How this works I do not know, Horses for courses I guess and 2 identical twins are different it doesn't make it impossible if CK had done all the labour the weeks and months before.

When the Co-op Bank took the club away from Lionel Pickering and put it into administration without telling him they had sold it to the Three Amigos within 45 minutes. Lionel found out about an hour after that, after the DET was told before him.

This screams of Mike Ashley's perfect business scenario. Wait until a company is desperate for a sale, he has the higher ground on negotiations and administrators accept his demands. He's done this with many of the failing high street retailers. And turns it around. I couldn't less if Pride Park was plastered in Sports Direct advertising. If it meant saving the heart and soul of my city then so be it. Owners don't last forever.

1 minute ago, Brailsford Ram said:

When the Co-op Bank took the club away from Lionel Pickering and put it into administration without telling him they had sold it to the Three Amigos within 45 minutes. Lionel found out about an hour after that, after the DET was told before him.

Nice one Brailsford...that one slipped through my memory, Had very little sleep today, At one point I had Steve Gibson as our new owner...wow sleep deprivation can play tricks.

I hope my friends conversation and those of John Forkin come to fruition.

Meanwhile enjoy your time in Cyprus and have a cool beer for me ? 

14 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Well yeah he’s taken considerable reputation damage and I said last night we have been shown a few reasons to be alarmed because it appears somewhat sloppy at the minute. But all he needs is for these checks to clear and he’s through. 

To maybe carry on the analogy, I think he’s probably tried to take a shortcut through the estate and hit major roadworks. 

You see that’s where we differ. You seem to be clinging to belief that he has sent the money and it’s just being delayed by the various financial crime prevention checks. I now don’t think he’s sent it (hope I’m proved wrong by the way. I’ll take zero pleasure from being proved right). It would be easy for him to prove the money has been sent but I get the impression that he can’t do so. 

To continue the analogy, I think he set off on the journey but, for one reason or another, he’s decided he doesn’t want to or can’t complete the journey. Rather than be honest and tell the person he is visiting that he’s not coming now he’s messaging them with reasons why he’s been delayed. 

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

You see that’s where we differ. You seem to be clinging to belief that he has sent the money and it’s just being delayed by the various financial crime prevention checks. I now don’t think he’s sent it (hope I’m proved wrong by the way. I’ll take zero pleasure from being proved right). It would be easy for him to prove the money has been sent but I get the impression that he can’t do so. 

To continue the analogy, I think he set off on the journey but, for one reason or another, he’s decided he doesn’t want to or can’t complete the journey. Rather than be honest and tell the person he is visiting that he’s not coming now he’s messaging them with reasons why he’s been delayed. 

Just to add, If the money was never sent...then how/what are Q and Nixon smoking as both have confirmed seeing said funds, Do you remember the man who bought Notts County? everything was taken from tinternet, Printed, Forged documents fooled Sven Goran Ericson and Sol Campbell all of the Notts County fans and the EFL...now if he can do...then sure others can?‍♀️ 

It's such a mess. Quantuma are in over their heads, making bad decision after bad decision with all the communication skills of someone who is deaf and dumb whilst making millions in the process. Kirchner's bid was deemed the strongest but what a surprise the crypto bro has run into trouble.... That now leaves us with Ashley who the administrators are refusing to deal with, Appleby who has reportedly lost some of his investors and Steve Morgan who is worth almost a billion pounds but couldn't match the crypto bros bid somehow which didn't even include sale of the stadium. I am not necessarily expecting liquidation but at this point nothing would surprise me. 

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Shows how disastrous the comms are from Quantuma when a Sun journo with a Patron account who is only half ITK is a better insight in to progress than any official channel ever has been.

Yeah. Who showed Nixon 'proof of funds'? CK? Why not just post it to Twitter if that's so! ?