The Administration Thread

Boycie

The way I’m summarising it is that:

Ashley wants to buy the club but won’t pay the admins, therefore they aren’t going to accept his bid.

Appleby and Moxey are in a consortium with Morgan as the backer with the cash and are probably more likely to get the club.

Kirchner still could takeover the club depending on whether the money arrives before another bidder takes over the club.

23 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Wouldn’t rule out kirchner at all yet. His funds could still clear next week although it’s good to have other options. I’d laugh my head off if all these other people play hard ball over next few days and his funds do clear 

I admire your optimism but I can’t see any reason to believe he has sent themoney. I’d love to be proved wrong but I’m sure he wouldn’t have gone silent if he could prove the money had been sent and has simply been tied up somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Rev said:

There is no Kirchner money. 

It won't clear, because it doesn't exist.

Come on so he’s fooled the admins, efl, Gary cook Paul stretford and other people. I actually believe his money is being held up. These other people and groups have had 9 months to a deal and instead of messing around just match his bid and get on with it