The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

The point is, that it doesn't much matter if the takeover doesn’t finalise for another couple of weeks. As long as Kirchner is fully committed and funding the club, it's fine.

The barometer of his committednes is whether he's funded the wages or not. Imo, that is the test here.

He can say what he likes on Twitter...talk is cheap. Nixon can give deadlines...they don't matter as long as someone is paying the bills. It's all in the payroll. 

I'm not demeaning Kirchner - I have no idea what he'll turn out like. At this point he's not the messiah, and he's not even a very naughty boy. He's just a prospective new owner.

I think you will find it does matter, the EFL needs certainty that we will be trading and completing in League one.  I not there will need to be some teams rapidly promoted to fill the gaps.  It would almostcertainly be undair on them with trander plans etc.

This must conclude by Monday latesr  Im alliwing for another delay and Thu & Fri BHs....

10 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

The real question is who, if anyone, is paying the wages? 

If Kirchner has funded the payroll, all will be fine.

If Quantuma have had to borrow, I'd expect a last minute Ashley swoop.

If they haven't been paid, it's -3 for next season, Kirchner looks to be a tyre kicker, and we're in deep trouble.

Now I can see why Cornwall want UDI, The folk down there are truly living in another world John Travolta Kiss GIF

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

We all know that the Queen is a Rams fan due to her insistence on opening Pride Park so it makes perfect sense to coincide the takeover with the start of the Jubilee Bank Holiday.

All is ok folks, the pimms and lemonade is on ice and the contracts are  ready to exchange. It's just a tactical delay. 

It’s on the news she’s not going to the Derby.

43 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I think you will find it does matter, the EFL needs certainty that we will be trading and completing in League one.  I not there will need to be some teams rapidly promoted to fill the gaps.  It would almostcertainly be undair on them with trander plans etc.

This must conclude by Monday latesr  Im alliwing for another delay and Thu & Fri BHs....

CK stating last night that everything is done and signed, hold up is down to yesterday being Memorial Day in the US (so essentially a bank holiday). Either this is a downright, bare faced lie in the public domain OR it actually is done and was held up by one day and we can all have a party tomorrow! 

42 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

And some knob in that Twitter thread still had to question his use of the word roster?I do admire CK's early resilience.

Yes comments since he started updating on twitter would need patience of a saint which bodes well but when he posts a picture of a fake house is the time to worry ???

Why are people having a go at CornwallRam

Blimey that’s rich after all the slagging off CK got from some on here after he initially lost interest and was going to Preston.

We are all Rams Fans just remember that folks and stop being so I told you so . 

Edited by Curtains
Spelling

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You are coming across as a know it all .

Thats not great. 

The comments to him on twitter from our fans and others would need the patience of a saint not to react to. It does bode well that he has patience with all that happens at Derby. And I made an obviously not humorous reference to Alonso. The anxiety regarding the fate of Derby has been with me like most of us for months but I am just a generally glass half full person who just cannot see the negative in everything. I apologise if that offends you as I am just a Derby fan in the midst of Cambs with no-one at all interested in the detail of this saga to discuss it with and I certainly know nothing. 

2 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

The comments to him on twitter from our fans and others would need the patience of a saint not to react to. It does bode well that he has patience with all that happens at Derby. And I made an obviously not humorous reference to Alonso. The anxiety regarding the fate of Derby has been with me like most of us for months but I am just a generally glass half full person who just cannot see the negative in everything. I apologise if that offends you as I am just a Derby fan in the midst of Cambs with no-one at all interested in the detail of this saga to discuss it with and I certainly know nothing. 

It doesn’t offend me. .

I am just pointing out that Derby Fans can be excused for being sceptical about the whole process and it’s not easy to suddenly trust that it’s all ok now without any hiccups.

We have all been down over this especially as Leeds and Forest are two Divisions above us now. .

We can’t all go to euphoria although having a club still in many ways is all I ever wanted.

Lets all get together behind CK ,Rooney and the Rams if that’s what the outcome is.