The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I pay £40 per hour for my student. Not sure what she does with the 55 minutes after she has left me. 

I always have a sinking feeling when I see you have quoted me in notifications knowing the tone is about to be lowered and unlike the rest of this admin process you never let me down ??

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Anyway, to sum up do we reckon is happening on Monday?

A) Takeover done, (or as good as with CK taking over funding etc.)

B) Yet another extension until end of the week or when the boss of Q has paid off his Bugati (whichever comes last)

C) CK falls by the wayside, we sit in limbo back at square 1. Another 150 pages about Mike Ashley before Tea time.

Reckon we are getting B.

B 10000%

8 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

That would be my sentiment exactly except that I think the story is suspect. If there was any agreed settlement between Morris and gibson it would be confidential so I dobt Nixon would really have any information on that. £3m seems a lot to me for Gibson' s specualtive claim, it's about £3m more than it's worth. .  

agree 3m seems a lot. At the time, we were told the settlement was 7 figures which suggested to me 1.? Million, but who knows? 

Gibbo apparently gets payment only when the club is sold. Some think this is because MM is making profit out of the sale of the stadium and will pay him out of the profit. Not so sure. The only reason MM paid Gibbo the blackmail sum was to be able to sell the club. So it would be quite natural for MM to say: you get paid only when the club is sold. 

Also, some people are saying: MM wants 23 not 20 for the stadium because he needs to fund the Gibbo payment of 3 . Don’t know where this has come from but I’d think it’s more likely his PG to MSD is for 20 plus interest which today = 23.  But could be wrong 

22 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

agree 3m seems a lot. At the time, we were told the settlement was 7 figures which suggested to me 1.? Million, but who knows? 

Gibbo apparently gets payment only when the club is sold. Some think this is because MM is making profit out of the sale of the stadium and will pay him out of the profit. Not so sure. The only reason MM paid Gibbo the blackmail sum was to be able to sell the club. So it would be quite natural for MM to say: you get paid only when the club is sold. 

Also, some people are saying: MM wants 23 not 20 for the stadium because he needs to fund the Gibbo payment of 3 . Don’t know where this has come from but I’d think it’s more likely his PG to MSD is for 20 plus interest which today = 23.  But could be wrong 

No mel wants 22m for the stadium that's what he is asking for.

2 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Actually I said MA was at the training ground, which he was. 

I can’t believe I’m even replying to you. I think you might have grasped over the last few days what most posters think about you. 

I think you mean kircher mate

Mike ashley never been seen at moor farm.

39 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

The only reason MM paid Gibbo the blackmail sum was to be able to sell the club. So it would be quite natural for MM to say: you get paid only when the club is sold. 

How do you know this? Is it a fact or a guess?

48 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

I thing we are all in agreement with that bit.

Just now, Brailsford Ram said:

2 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

You keep asking me this ! The problem with your hectoring question is that there is a wide range of possibilities between a fact and a guess. So the answer may well be ‘neither old friend, but somewhere inbetween ‘

anyway, let me know which of the facts, or opinions, stated or implied in my post are giving you a problem, and tell me why you disagree with them, and I’ll be happy to debate them with you in the spirit of the forum. 

But I won’t hold my breath