The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Hopefully a deal will be done mate.

I can bare the pain I am in as long as I got derby county I can carry on.

Please mel give our ground back I am begging you let us have a fresh start you were not nasty when you first got the club stop being nasty now it is us the fans that are suffering now.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Please mel give our ground back I am begging you let us have a fresh start you were not nasty when you first got the club stop being nasty now it is us the fans that are suffering now.

It'll be ok B4. Don't worry.

One way or another, there will always be a Derby County ?

57 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I want someone to buy us so we're not liquidated. There seems an unjustified confidence that's not going to happen. I'm quite happy for Ashley to buy us if it means we survive, as I'm sure he would also be targeting the Premier League quickly. We know he has the money.

We might know that MA has money, though I doubt that any of us know how much, but what we don't know is how much he is either willing to spend on buying us nor, as importantly, how much he will be willing to spend on the club if he ends up as owner - players, ground, academy.  Neither do we know where he will source the money to buy and run us. Will it come from his own funds (as per Mel) or by putting the club into debt (as per Man U/Burnley). Or both.

What we do know is that he has a reputation, with NUFC, for being tight with money, for not investing unduly in the stadium and, like Mel, he (or his CEO) picked more poor managers than good ones; we know he has a reputation for driving every last penny out of his businesses and for driving hard bargains - he makes Mel look like a shrinking violet.

Better than liquidation he certainly is but life under his ownership is unlikely to be a financial joyride to the top division.

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

It'll be ok B4. Don't worry.

One way or another, there will always be a Derby County ?

I am speaking from the heart only thing I have left I just wish I could talk to mel and get to hand over the ground get him kircher and mel and rooney in the same room and talk this out.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well said B4. I feel that a deal is close, so hopefully something will be sorted soon.

There will always be a Derby County as the club and community belongs to us the fans.

2 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Well said B4. I feel that a deal is close, so hopefully something will be sorted soon.

There will always be a Derby County as the club and community belongs to us the fans.

I cant help but worry now as mel still got the keys and unless someone talk sence into him I would love that to be me. Mel needs to understand the hate towards him now only way he can repair the damage he has done is by giving ground back and help pay the debts he racked up and not derby county.

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

One problem just now is CK has refused to have any ongoing relationship with MM. This means the Council need to step in and that’s not easy

id guess there’s another problem which is that MM and Rooney fell out months ago. So MM is going to be loath to tip £ into any bid which Rooney is involved in

The Council need to get their skates on,  and Morris needs to give them a decent deal. He should just get on with it and agree to pay off some of the MSD debt 

Ahh, Kevin. Remind me how many months ago it was that you were so adamant that Morris could not, and would not, have any influence on proceedings?

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I cant help but worry now as mel still got the keys and unless someone talk sence into him I would love that to be me. Mel needs to understand the hate towards him now only way he can repair the damage he has done is by giving ground back and help pay the debts he racked up and not derby county.

I think he will have to come to a deal for the ground, afterall what will he do with a football stadium in a city with no football club. He has to come to a deal even it's last minute. 

2 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I think he will have to come to a deal for the ground, afterall what will he do with a football stadium in a city with no football club. He has to come to a deal even it's last minute. 

I wont get much sleep tonight worrying to death only time I will relaxed when the deal is done and mel hands over the keys.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I wont get much sleep tonight worrying to death only time I will relaxed when the deal is done and mel hands over the keys.

B4 sleep well my friend. It will be ok.

Too many people want Derby County to survive.

The council encouraged CK to come back. They can't do anything while the election is on. Things will move the next few days.

Mel won't be able to do anything with an empty football stadium and he won't want the MSD debt that comes with it.

Something will get sorted.

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

B4 sleep well my friend. It will be ok.

Too many people want Derby County to survive.

The council encouraged CK to come back. They can't do anything while the election is on. Things will move the next few days.

Mel won't be able to do anything with an empty football stadium and he won't want the MSD debt that comes with it.

Something will get sorted.

Money will be gone come saturday it needs to happen in next 48 hours.

I dont see why someone else cant do voting thing let team derby finnish off buying pp from mel.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

If CK is confident, he will start funding things.

Otherwise, the Administrators will borrow money, probably from MSD again.

Or we'll sell Bird and Knight.

Well they are saying money will be gone and I think rooney wants to keep them I wish I had the money I pay debts off for kircher and buy the ground of bloody mel and gift back to derby county but I dont sigh.

I love this club to death and when chant derby till I die I mean it.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well they are saying money will be gone and I think rooney wants to keep them I wish I had the money I pay debts off for kircher and buy the ground of bloody mel and gift back to derby county but I dont sigh.

I love this club to death and when chant derby till I die I mean it.

We are all with you mate. We are all Derby till we die.

I'm just telling you not to worry because there are so many of us wanting this great club to survive that it cannot, it will not go under.

Get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a good day. Saturday will be a great day - Pride Park will be full of Derby fans showing their thanks to Rooney and the lads for how brilliant they have been this season. COYR ?

2 hours ago, Gritstone Tup said:

I’m sick of saying this! If we go bust we are chucked out of the EFL, no way staying in League2

The EFL did allude to allowing us entry in Lg2.....  Unless of course you know better than Parry, who mentioned this as an olive branch if we could not get someone to sort out Mels mess....

How can anyone look at any blame at the council regarding them buying the ground whilst the little weasel Morris is rubbing his hands hoping for some money from PP

ivw said this before but how on earth is this clown having any say in our future ? But he is …some saying he won’t deal with CK or he prefers MA and will sell at a certain price to MA but not to CK but the council might buy the ground blahdy blahdy blah ….just listen to us fans we are sick to death of all of this and even right at the last knockings …Mel holds the keys to our future …I cannot say just how much I loathe this man….he comes out to tackle gibbo and yet he can’t do a deal with someone who’s willing to pay off all of the debts he’s accrued including the HMRC …still it seems he wants some payment for our football ground!! This man is nothing short of a disgrace and yes we don’t know all of the facts but for pities sake Morris just write it off …sell our ground and home back for a pound or 5 pound who cares but do the bloody right thing …

council are not to blame nor is CK for not talking to him or anyone else for that matter …this man has been holding the keys to our future for some time now and knew this would be an issue ….just sell it on Morris ffs ???