The Administration Thread

Boycie

I thought Appleby said he was still in?

Admin have to pick the best deal for the creditors not the Club, so won't they 'ask around' if this is initiated by the Council's stadium stance? What is that though?! Kirchner doesn't mind the publicity either way how soon until he's on Twitter!?

30 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Radio Derby reporting it now that PB to be announced as CK 

I think you might find I posted Sun article 1st or 2nd on here  last night

People were desperate for news to save club  .

So no apologies from me. 

I am delighted ? 

Posting an article doesn't make you ITK, You're just passing on information, And who asked for an Apology? 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I like this idea. Would be a bit ironic if the EFL eventually does us the favour we need to start afresh next season.

Much as I would love the fight against relegation to continue, another season fighting almost impossible odds in the Championship with a much weaker squad than we even currently have, would sap the strength out of even the staunchest of supporters.

I don’t think the EFLs intention would be to do Derby any favours but it maybe the dying actions of a flawed organisation in an attempt to show that they do have clubs interests at heart.

History shows that the EFL do not give a damn about the clubs so hopefully it’s a little late for token gestures and the EFL will be replaced with an organisation that is at least competent and fair.

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

Every time I see a Twitter user asking Alan Nixon a question in that overly-friendly way...calling him Al etc

I get a bit of sick come up in my mouth

You’re not wrong.

“Fancy forest to win playoffs, Al?”

Like it rests on his opinion!!

6 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

The wording of this tweet “could” suggest Nixon knows the PB decision is done and now we just need official word from Quantuma.

Lots to sort before we have a new owner and can properly be relieved but are we finally one step closer to that?! 

Every tweet of his is deliberately vague.

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I thought Appleby said he was still in?

Admin have to pick the best deal for the creditors not the Club, so won't they 'ask around' if this is initiated by the Council's stadium stance? What is that though?! Kirchner doesn't mind the publicity either way how soon until he's on Twitter!?

Perhaps not now if he really wants to close this out and he is under a NDA. Fingers crossed

37 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Radio Derby reporting it now that PB to be announced as CK 

I think you might find I posted Sun article 1st or 2nd on here  last night

People were desperate for news to save club  .

So no apologies from me. 

I am delighted ? 

Ahem - I think you'll find that I announced the return of Kirchner on March 24th:

On 24/03/2022 at 21:11, Gaspode said:

The mystery bidder is either Kirchner returning to the fight (having now visited Preston and realised that Derby at any price would be a bargain compared to having to spend time up there) or Gibson as a result of his accord with Morris meaning he has to abandon Boro and dance to Mel’s tune….#(not)ITK

if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

was about to say the same thing. We know he's not got ambition for football success, only profit.

Agree. What we have seen on the pitch this season, in the city, in the stands is blood sweat and tears from all who are passionate about our club. MA on the other hand seemed totally dispassionate and unwilling to pay a penny more than necessary. I don't think he would have been happy owning a club in League 1.

I'm happy with this news about Chris 'Once a Ram, always a Ram' Kirchner and I hope it fires us up for a win on Saturday. Exciting times ahead as long as we can keep Wayne and as much of our squad as possible. COYR!

16 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

just calm down though folks, not wanting to be the party-pooper, but "preferred bidder" and "new owner" are still a quantum leap apart.

No we wont - and he will want to wear his coat again while still this season's item so will do it all quickly