The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I didn't think it was a good idea at the time and I still don't. I always think things such as independence should be explicit and any associations avoided. 

It's quite possible to interpret meetings with Morris as some kind of collusion. That said, I don't and Muespach Ram is an arse.

Yeah!!! After being a poster for almost 9 years, I can't tell you how good it feels to see I'm not alone in thinking said poster is an arse.  Only ever put one poster on ignore - I'll let you guess who that prat was.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Yeah!!! After being a poster for almost 9 years, I can't tell you how good it feels to see I'm not alone in thinking said poster is an arse.  Only ever put one poster on ignore - I'll let you guess who that prat was.

I will reply to this, but I doubt you will see it...... ?

5 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

The Baron?

image.png.b22130d960e81fe99b326cb725217473.png

7 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Can we have a poll?

5 hours ago, David said:

I've just asked Jim (RamsTrust Chairman) on Twitter when the next SCG Meeting is.

However I hope Punjabi Rams don't mind me mentioning, but as a member I received this email, they are currently taking a vote on whether or not they withdraw from the SCG. 

"However in recent times, due to the situation the Club finds itself in, the SCG meetings seem to have lost their purpose. This isn't a fault of anyone at the Club or fellow SCG representatives - it's purely down to the complex legal constraints the Club finds itself in. Minutes have to - rightly - be reviewed by Quantuma before being published."

@Alty_Ram

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

If you are worried about accusations now, just wait to you are married ?

Anyway. Stop hurting, and getting frustrated, you wuss. Social media and the Internet. It’s all made-up matrix baalocks.

Here is a small child getting hurt ?

4D2E2CA4-83B6-4981-B021-9E28E31DBD57.gif

It’s been nice knowing you Mr i-ram…

32 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I don't think it's wise for people to be spreading nonsense as those two posters did on social media.  I don't think they necessarily should be banned for it, but that's not my call to make. The danger with the kind of events the forum had with Mel is that if some aren't invited, they'll think there is a reason why that is and become annoyed, no matter if there is anything to it (and I know they are spouting nonsense).

I think the forum going forward in the future should have a role to play in scrutinising the club's governance. It is a massive platform about derby county, and I think the forum could be active, as are other supporters groups. I do not know how that would function, and I believe there should be a discussion about it, but if something has come out of this crisis, it should be for us all to maintain a critical eye on whoever owns us. 

Genuine question, If someone was bad mouthing you on social media would you block them?

Just now, Boycie said:

Genuine question, If someone was bad-mouthing you on social media, would you block them?

I've had many a heated discussion on social media and sometimes I do block them and sometimes I don't, I usually just leave it be and don't block.  But this forum isn't a personal social media account so it isn't really a direct comparison. 

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

I've had many a heated discussion on social media and sometimes I do block them and sometimes I don't, I usually just leave it be and don't block.  But this forum isn't a personal social media account so it isn't really a direct comparison. 

Tis for the owner.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Tis for the owner.

No it's not. It's the difference between blocking someone access to your personal thoughts and feed and blocking access to an entire platform. If I block someone from my twitter they're not banned from twitter...  

Edited by Leeds Ram

I’m a bit confused as to why those posts have been made by Muespach. If anyone could’ve been silenced for having ridiculous opinions, its him and his anti-Liverpool posts! 

He’s not put a penny into match tickets in the time Mel’s been involved. 

I like Mafiabob though, think he’s a genuine guy. 

Totally not sure what fuelled either of them to twist a bitterness of not being involved into an accusation of corruption and influence. 

FWIW, at Breakfast, Mel was made to squirm for a variety of things. Sacking SM and entering the dressing room being the two main topics. 

41 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I don't think it's wise for people to be spreading nonsense as those two posters did on social media.  I don't think they necessarily should be banned for it, but that's not my call to make. The danger with the kind of events the forum had with Mel is that if some aren't invited, they'll think there is a reason why that is and become annoyed, no matter if there is anything to it (and I know they are spouting nonsense).

I think the forum going forward in the future should have a role to play in scrutinising the club's governance. It is a massive platform about derby county, and I think the forum could be active, as are other supporters groups. I do not know how that would function, and I believe there should be a discussion about it, but if something has come out of this crisis, it should be for us all to maintain a critical eye on whoever owns us. 

I haven’t spread any nonsense. Have every email and message to backup what I have said unlike those making baseless accusations.

Mafiabob requested his account to be closed.

Muespach was given a warning which gave him a temporary post restriction, been free to post for weeks, but following todays tweets see no reason why I should allow him this platform.

As for this forum playing a role in scrutinising the club going forward, I feel this should be left to supporters clubs where fans can join and add their voices, this is simply a platform for fans to air their opinions. 

Going forward I have zero intention of having any direct interaction with the club and it’s owners, I would advise all fans to join a supporters group that they feel is best suited to them in terms of direct communication with the club going forward.

This is simply a forum. Nothing more.

7 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

No it's not. It's the difference between blocking someone access to your personal thoughts and feed and blocking access to an entire platform. If I block someone from my twitter they're not banned from twitter...  

So if you owned the forum and two members were spreading miss information about you and the forum you’d let them stay on your forum?

Just now, David said:

I haven’t spread any nonsense. Have every email and message to backup what I have said unlike those making baseless accusations.

Mafiabob requested his account to be closed.

Muespach was given a warning which gave him a temporary post restriction, been free to post for weeks, but following todays tweets see no reason why I should allow him this platform.

As for this forum playing a role in scrutinising the club going forward, I feel this should be left to supporters clubs where fans can join and add their voices, this is simply a platform for fans to air their opinions. 

Going forward I have zero intention of having any direct interaction with the club and it’s owners, I would advise all fans to join a supporters group that they feel is best suited to them in terms of direct communication with the club going forward.

This is simply a forum. Nothing more.

I didn't say you spread nonsense? I said those 2 on social media did.... 

As I said in the post, I personally wouldn't be banning them but I know it's not my call to make. 

I do think the forum could be a strong positive force, especially for those who do not live in the area and may not be able to participate regularly in supporters clubs. The amount of fans active on this forum is significant and that could be harnessed towards something more positive I think. Again, though ultimately that isn't my decision.