The Administration Thread

Boycie

32 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Given that our material assets equate to the square root of bugger all it's hardly surprising that we don't have investors kicking our door down wanting to pay to take on board existing debts that Morris welched on before he chucked the club into administration 

The biggest material asset we have is the "Golden Share".

This is a financial liability to any owner, unless the club is in the Premier League - in which case it becomes either a benefit or double the liability, dependent upon how the club is run.

6 hours ago, i-Ram said:

There is as much chance DCFC being liquidated as me spending this afternoon in bed with Michelle Keegan. Happy for you to continue with your doom and gloom speculation. 

For the record, Michelle is filming for a new series at the mo., but we are hoping to hook up early in April.

#veryearlyapril

#likereallyreallyearlyapril

#asearlyaspossibleinapril

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I like the way you used the word bid like there are a gaggle of potential buyers fighting each other to pay for the debts which Morris saddled the club with 

Well there buyers there mate just need to pick the right one but who ever gets best bid.

One thing for mel should do is pay msd loan and hmrc people and leave club nearly debt free. And for mel to walk into sun set sort of thing.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well there buyers there mate just need to pick the right one but who ever gets best bid.

One thing for mel should do is pay msd loan and hmrc people and leave club nearly debt free. And for mel to walk into sun set sort of thing.

IMHO if Mel Morris was going to do the right thing then he would have done it long before now 

1 minute ago, Ramifications said:

Just meaning that it's not a good time to purchase a football club with the possibility of war on the horizon. Leagues were suspended during the First and Second World Wars. 

I don't think that Chelsea will have any shortage of suitors.

We're just not that much of an attractive proposition for anyone to spend their money on war in the Ukraine or not. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

IMHO if Mel Morris was going to do the right thing then he would have done it long before now 

We have no idea if been in hospital with I'll health maybe he more stable condation able to start paying off these debts.

53 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look he did not have to come back to sort gibson out but he did and yes he has left us in a mess but he is I'll perhaps it all got to much for him and yes he should sort out help a lot sooner and yes I do not like him because way left us in a mess.

But until your really really really I'll you dont know what it is like to owe money dont have but in mel case he clearly has the money but all these thing are factores.

Possibly the reason he came back to "sort Gibson out" was that it was against him and not the club,there is a possibility MM didn't want his dirty washing aired in public which it would have if it had got as far as court hearings.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

We have no idea if been in hospital with I'll health maybe he more stable condation able to start paying off these debts.

I think quite honestly he wants to get as much back from the club as he possibly can hence why he threw the club into administration to absolve himself from the debts which he recklessly racked up. 

But I don't know anymore than you do so let's wait and see, 

54 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well yes if I was mike Ashley we have a massive support base and first class training ground a fairly good youth system but yes club needs spending on first team and youth levels can be done over time.

But who says any new owner will want to continue with the academy in it's current form especially if we finish up in L1.

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

But who says any new owner will want to continue with the academy in it's current form especially if we finish up in L1.

Well if this season has shown young rams can step in at times if the club was not in state it is in. Then some of these would been sent out on loan to lower league club.

2 hours ago, S8TY said:

get your head out of your backside and stop making Morris out to be hard done by.....his fault 100 per cent ....lets hear your love for morris if this club folds!!

Not said for a minute MM is ‘hard done’ by, why contort what I’m saying? He did roll the dice of our club’s fortunes and you’re entitled to be angry about that, but less so if you were applauding the cash splurge at the time. (I was by the way, head up my backside as you say) 

But his fault 100%? Well, here are some other contenders 

Gibbo 25%.

Maguire (sparking off the amortisation debacle) 10%,

EFL failing to deal with Gibbo etc, 20%

PL 40%

Wuhan laboratory, 25%

Bielik’s acl: 5%

Bobby Zamora/Keogh 5%

diMarco (failing to call expert evidence) 5%

club’s auditors 5%

Q (numerous errors) 10% 

What else should we add to the list ? We’re well over 200% 

8 hours ago, i-Ram said:

There is as much chance DCFC being liquidated as me spending this afternoon in bed with Michelle Keegan. Happy for you to continue with your doom and gloom speculation. 

For the record, Michelle is filming for a new series at the mo., but we are hoping to hook up early in April.

Not in  48 hours time then?

17 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Not said for a minute MM is ‘hard done’ by, why contort what I’m saying? He did roll the dice of our club’s fortunes and you’re entitled to be angry about that, but less so if you were applauding the cash splurge at the time. (I was by the way, head up my backside as you say) 

Gibbo 25%.

PL 40%

Wuhan laboratory, 25%

Bobby Zamora/Keogh 5%

club’s auditors 5%

Q (numerous errors) 10% 

He set himself up as sole owner, that was the way he wanted it - therefore of course he is 100% responsible for where we are now - he took the cowards way out and threw our club under a bus.

27 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Gibbo 25%.

PL 40%

Wuhan laboratory, 25%

Bobby Zamora/Keogh 5%

club’s auditors 5%

Q (numerous errors) 10% 

You could have left it at this 

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

46 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Gibbo 25%.

PL 40%

Wuhan laboratory, 25%

Bobby Zamora/Keogh 5%

club’s auditors 5%

Q (numerous errors) 10% 

You missed Joinergate (Keogh again).

Not sure what numerous errors Q has made. Or what PL is . EFL is to blame not only for failure to deal with Gibbo but also failure to deal with Morris (except retrospectively which actually only made things worse) .