The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Pinch of salt -  but Staff at the club have been told it’s done apparently - mates showed me a screenshot of his chat with someone who works at the club. 

Could well be. Hope so. I imagine the official announcement may come at an official press conference later rather than the usual press statement from Q. If it is now done it's now the David Clowes show with Q making a quick exit stage left with their trunk of cash.

The heralding of a new dawn at last.

COYR

Edited by Brailsford Ram

One would assume that if/when there is an announcement it will be accompanied by a press conference, which will need an hour or two to organise and publicise…. So, can’t see anything ‘official’ coming out until at least 6 - though any announcement of a press conference would be enough to…

Winning The Office GIF

43 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Exactly GoC. It's just 'myside bias'. It's the most common cognitive bias of all so it's entirely understandable. But it's just perception rather than being in any way based in reality. Anyway, hopefully we're at the end of this miserable chapter and we can all move on:-)

I am sure that bias exists. But the reality actually is that I know of no other club that EFL had approved the accounts for and then later changed their minds. And no other club that it has sought points deduction from and failed. With Derby they tried twice and failed both times. EFL really did seem desperate to "punish" us any which way they could.. for things they had previously said were OK. .

Bias takes many forms. EFL showed clear confirmation bias.. Parry in particular  was desperate to be proved right even though he wasn't. e

2 minutes ago, LazloW said:

One would assume that if/when there is an announcement it will be accompanied by a press conference, which will need an hour or two to organise and publicise…. So, can’t see anything ‘official’ coming out until at least 6 - though any announcement of a press conference would be enough to…

Winning The Office GIF

image.png.f411ef37b7895b22eb072df29356009a.png