The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not sure how that works though....if he's contracted to x amount of pounds a week then that's a contractual obligation which his employer has to uphold?

Unless you are legally entitled to vary a persons contract when their employer is in administration?

That's totally irrelevant vicar if the parting was agreed by mutual consent as it seems to have been. After the way Rooney stood shoulder to shoulder with us I don't think he was ever going to hold us to ransom in these circumstances.

I hope your sermon tonight is a bit more sensible than that offering ??

COYR

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not sure how that works though....if he's contracted to x amount of pounds a week then that's a contractual obligation which his employer has to uphold?

Unless you are legally entitled to vary a persons contract when their employer is in administration?

Apparently the 32 Red deal ran out this summer maybe that has something to do with it. 

1 hour ago, Woodypecker said:

Pleased that Clowes has PB status as many were on tenterhooks whilst the spectre of Ashley still lurked - and the clickbait media hacks were feeding the fear.

I hope now that the DC deal can be concluded, and pronto. Closure is desperately needed.

C O Y R

So we could be DCDCFC or possibly DC squared. 

39 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I saw that too. That could also be true B4.

Didn’t even know that rag still existed

7962EF87-81BE-474E-8437-D239484E9CD4.jpeg

Just so glad we are nearly there with a decent new owner, no debt and no ‘Wayne Rooneys Derby County’ circus following us. It’s not going to be easy and I’m expecting a difficult season in League One where we probably won’t be up there challenging, but I still cannot wait for the normality of going to the games, speculating over the new kit/new signings  and the joy/despair of results! I bloody love this club - COYR!

16 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

....and still the usual suspects have to get their snide comments in. Pathetic!

To be fair he does live in Nottingham. We might be miserable if we had that cross to carry ?

35 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Bloody hell. I'd forgotten what it felt like to see this forum so happy. Long may it continue ??

No no no, We've the season to look forward too, Compare 2 keepers, Shyte formations, Moaning crowds, Milk turns quicker than our forwards, Our defence has a turning circle of the Titanic, Our wide men run slower than Bob Desert with 2 broken legs, Rosenior should never been given the job, The bloke next to me if he doesn't shut the phuk up he's gonna get it.

Bring on next season and lets get back to normal on here Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street