The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

it does not help us,but,IF the money check story is true,and the authorities cannot trace the trail of the money,ck has dropped himself in some serious s***

If it is from crypto the traceability of funds is very complex, the only reason he'd be in the **** is if he's not declared it all when he's "withdrawn" to a stable currency and avoided tax. 

Just now, YouRams said:

If it is from crypto the traceability of funds is very complex, the only reason he'd be in the **** is if he's not declared it all when he's "withdrawn" to a stable currency and avoided tax. 

If he’s declared it as income and paid tax then all the traceability is sorted… if he’s not paid tax on it then I doubt he’d have declared it.

32 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Can any club prove funding for a whole season?. All clubs are making losses, so if their owner pulls the plug they too will be out of money during the season. So if EFL withdraw membership from Derby for no other reaosn than they cannot prove something that no other club can prove either, then the EFL will only be proving what we know already , that they have a vendetta against Derby.  

We would be starting the season in administration,if another owner pulls the plug during the season then they would enter administration and limp on month to month same as we did to finish the season

51 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Ok so the funds haven't landed.

Is it me being thick here or surely there must be some sort of paper trail where CK can prove the funds have been sent?

If this is the case, surely Quantuma and the EFL should be demanding to see this and at least acknowledging that the funds have been sent?

Not sure why you find this so funny @Derby4Me?

You appear to have spent most of the last 2 days posting laughing emojis.

Is everything ok?

We've expressed concerns about Quantuma for some time. Those concerns are now appearing ever more credible.

This is really disturbing. We seem powerless to do anything about it.

Many remind us their chief role is to get the best deal for the creditors. Failing to find a buyer for the club is failing to fulfill that mandate. So, surely, the financial authorities should examine their performance over this.

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

BAWT have already commented that AA is still in the race, Percy now contradicting BAWTs press release, This speaks volumes on others having a horse in the race

Don’t forget, they said as per his article.  So is he contradicting himself??  Isn’t someone at BAWT in close contact with AA so if so you’d thin’ that would be a trusted source.

Anyway @Unlucky Alf, really hoping your earlier post come true ?.

Edited by FlyBritishMidland

Just now, twelveincher said:

If he’s declared it as income and paid tax then all the traceability is sorted… if he’s not paid tax on it then I doubt he’d have declared it.

I can't speak for CK and wouldn't want to speculate but I'd say a large majority of people who have done well in crypto have an office on a little tax haven desert island somewhere ?