The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

What does he mean ‘resurrectable’? Morgan was never in for us originally, was he?

I understood he and Jez Moxey, who was CEO at Wolves under Morgan, were part of the Appleby consortium. I guess if he's pulled out of that and now going alone Appleby will have lost his major backer! 

Money on a Morgan / Clowes consortium with Jez Moxey as CEO?

12 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Push comes to shove the EFL then have to decide wether they want to save DCFC and let Ashley takeover it or let us liquidate and lose a big chunk of money. The EFL will force the admins to accept the Ashley deal. He’s just adding pressure and hoping someone cracks 

The EFL cannot do anything of the sort as regards administration,is he hoping the EFL pull the plug then he steps in?

I can't see any other reason for speaking to the EFL

Edited by atherstoneram
additional comment

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

The EFL cannot do anything of the sort as regards administration,is he hoping the EFL pull the plug then he steps in?

What I understand is that Ashley is arguing with the EFL that by the admins refusing to deal with him are therefore not doing their jobs correctly. I’m not too clued up on administrative stuff but Ashley’s believes the EFL will be able to basically force the admin team to accept his offer, which by the way is a good offer. 

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

What I understand is that Ashley is arguing with the EFL that by the admins refusing to deal with him are therefore not doing their jobs correctly. I’m not too clued up on administrative stuff but Ashley’s believes the EFL will be able to basically force the admin team to accept his offer, which by the way is a good offer. 

He can believe all he likes,if he feels like that then he needs to go through the administrators governing body,no one else.

7 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Q are officers of the court,  the EFL has no power over them as regards the Administration of the club, the only power the EFL has is in respect to the clubs adherence to EFL regulations.  

Edited by Elwood P Dowd