The Administration Thread

Boycie

Maybe I'm wrong but in the long list of things that need to happen, CK transferring the cash is the first of that final stage.

If CK was a tyre kicker, that's where the delay would be and I suspect we'd have heard from Q, saying they were waiting on funds being transferred.

I personally think its safe to assume CK has done his bit, and the delay is all the transferring of that money to other parties and whatever else they need to do.

Everything will be fine ? 

I will just add one bit, it saddens me a little that I feel like some "fans" would rather this fall through just so they can say I told you so.... I get the feeling a few of them will be slightly disappointed at good news. For the most part, this season has pulled everyone together, but it's also shown up a few people for not their opinion, but there attitude with that opinion

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Maybe Q thought it was going to take 10 years… so to them this is quick ?!!! 

Maybe it's all part of a cunning plan.

I saw someone suggest that Mel Morris wants to buy the club back at a vastly reduced price meaning a -15 points next season, he just needs to get CK out the picture.

It sounded fair fetched, still does, but who knows?

Every day that goes by what's left off my residual optimism dissipates a little more. Tomorrow feels like make or break to me. Hope it's make but I'm increasingly expecting that the phoenix club will need to rise from the ashes

6 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Every day that goes by what's left off my residual optimism dissipates a little more. Tomorrow feels like make or break to me. Hope it's make but I'm increasingly expecting that the phoenix club will need to rise from the ashes

I dont think we shall need to but like amount of cash needs to send through all takes time.

34 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Maybe it's all part of a cunning plan.

I saw someone suggest that Mel Morris wants to buy the club back at a vastly reduced price meaning a -15 points next season, he just needs to get CK out the picture.

It sounded fair fetched, still does, but who knows?

The idea MM wants to remain involved sounds ludicrous. He’s been wanting to close this chapter for over 2 years

Q told us it would be tomorrow, CK has offered no update on that, so ... 

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

The idea MM wants to remain involved sounds ludicrous. He’s been wanting to close this chapter for over 2 years

Q told us it would be tomorrow, CK has offered no update on that, so ... 

Well clearly kircher wants to do the way he feels fit and perhaps he getting mad at them like we are but I do feel that he wants this done as much as we do.

51 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Maybe Q thought it was going to take 10 years… so to them this is quick ?!!! 

tbf, this still isn't dragging on any longer than some less complex administration cases have, so that may actually be a valid comment without the cynicism. 

Wouldn't be the first time they've overestimated others' ability to grasp what, to them, is quite elementary. 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

7 hours ago, Coconut's Beard said:

tbf, this still isn't dragging on any longer than some less complex administration cases have, so that may actually be a valid comment without the cynicism. 

Wouldn't be the first time they've overestimated others' ability to grasp what, to them, is quite elementary. 

We are not the ones who said it was done and dusted. CK said it would be done last week. Q’s statement said it would be done last Wednesday at the latest. So we assumed this incredibly complex rocket science deal that they keep going on about was already done. 
We are just waiting for the money to move and that hasn’t happened.

Why not? The deal is done. It’s like me buying pint of milk. I go to the check out and they say 70p please and I stand there for a week before getting my debit card out.

3 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Ed Dawes on Radio Derby saying he’s been told by sources that Kirchner’s deal will collapse today. Kirchner has put no money in himself yet, the wages were paid by someone else close to the club (not Mel Morris).

When was that? 
this is getting stupid now.