The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Nope, a space capsule with the computing power of a casio calculator landed on a rock 200k miles away from earth and returned safely. It then got progressively harder as the years went on, which can only be blamed on swamp gas.

It was covered in tin foil though so that stopped the radiation..

5 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

I just don’t see the Kirchner fit. It makes no sense at all.

His openness shows his naivety. Fans are fickle and who do you think they’ll be tweeting every time we loses a game. It won’t be Rooney? or Cook?they’ll go straight to the top and before long CK will get fed up trying to  respond to gobby Rams or Red Dog micky takers.

This twitter lark is a pretty stupid thing to be doing in my opinion.

If, or when we go on a losing streak, do you think the Twitter idiots are going to behave any differently if Ashley was in charge rather than Kirchner? Ashley not responding to the morons won't make a blind bit of difference to them.

The takeover will be confirmed late on Monday evening and new players will be announced throughout the week ?

CK is keeping us updated in good faith, it’s Quantuma who have repeatedly set and then missed deadlines with a little help from the EFL.

The time is going to drag but at least that gives us time to add more pages to this thread… along with numerous puns ?

6 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

The takeover will be confirmed late on Monday evening and new players will be announced throughout the week ?

CK is keeping us updated in good faith, it’s Quantuma who have repeatedly set and then missed deadlines with a little help from the EFL.

The time is going to drag but at least that gives us time to add more pages to this thread… along with numerous puns ?

Numerous humorous puns?

8 hours ago, Foreveram said:

No, it’s just that you listed a whole load of reasons why the deals not been done. I ran my own business for 30 years and the words I hate most is I can’t. That said there’s nothing any of us can do to speed things up so I’m off to put some buntings up for our street party ?????

Actually, what I listed was some but by no means all of the processes likely to require completion in order to get the deal formally ratified, the aim being to illustrate some of the complexities particular to this transaction. And for the record, CK is not saying 'can't' and neither am I. Frankly, I'd have thought 30 years in business ought to have shown you that only some processes can be expedited.

Enjoy the street party ?

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Here's a theory.....I'll just Don my tin foil hat for a sec. Even though this is a positive spin on things...

What if CK really isn't the main man in all of this, he is just a much better Erik Alonso.

What if the real head person in this whole deal is Paul Stretford, Stretford fronting a consortium.

I was just reading an article from 2010 about Stretford and he sounds like the kind of guy who runs the show, every single time. Was at Rooneys stag do, Rooney was at his wedding, described as being like father and son.

If there is a consortium, hidden from public view, that would be a lot of lawyers, a lot of money changing hands and a lot of time needed.

Kirchner is the puppet, who has a clean bank account, fronting it as his baby.

I'll go back and hide from the 5g masts.

You don't need to hide from the 5G masts - your tin foil hat is all you need. ?

33 minutes ago, I DONT MIND said:

Correct and no creditors to deal with.

They did have the small matter of National restrictions on the sale along with European sanctions and worldwide sanctions to contend with. Having to provide evidence that no monies could go to Putins war effort, either directly or via potential friendly individuals . All of those complications and more importantly, the mayday bank holiday still didn’t stop a 4 billion sale from going through in a fraction of the time we have taken so far. 

12 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

They did have the small matter of National restrictions on the sale along with European sanctions and worldwide sanctions to contend with. Having to provide evidence that no monies could go to Putins war effort, either directly or via potential friendly individuals . All of those complications and more importantly, the mayday bank holiday still didn’t stop a 4 billion sale from going through in a fraction of the time we have taken so far. 

Efl and and premier league have different rules to follow.