The Administration Thread

Boycie

46 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

There are already more than enough fish puns on this thread the moderators to deal with, fingers crossed they don't expand to cover all things found in the sea or else they may need to bring in some outside kelp.

Don’t you start moving the goal posts.

We’ve already got two members Harbouring a grudge.

Or gudgeon if you will.

4 hours ago, tinman said:

That’s where my heads at. I think some one has invested in the 9ck company to give them extra to bring the stadium back to the club

9CK buying the stadium is not a mile away from the MM structure. I think people want the club to own it don’t they (or a subsidiary of the club) ?

50 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

There are already more than enough fish puns on this thread the moderators to deal with, fingers crossed they don't expand to cover all things found in the sea or else they may need to bring in some outside kelp.

See weed like to do that but it’s too vague

28 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

9CK buying the stadium is not a mile away from the MM structure. I think people want the club to own it don’t they (or a subsidiary of the club) ?

CKs company will own the club, so if the stadium goes into that company then the club and stadium would be back together. 

2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Sportscene is on at 6. Is that normal for a Wednesday? Cricket maybe?

Normal - they have it every night. Time to get excited is if its listed as an emergency talk in. By excited I mean something has happened, the calls will be the usual dull as fcuk drivel 

2 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

Normal - they have it every night. Time to get excited is if its listed as an emergency talk in. By excited I mean something has happened, the calls will be the usual dull as fcuk drivel 

Doh. They just played Don't Stop Believin as the last song and was hoping it was in advance of an announcement!