The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I see from that thread that Ian Redfern is trying one last desperate attempt at negativity among pretence of being knowledgeable....

Yeah saw that - "are you sure it's not a mistake or a change of plan?", i.e. "I know nothing". 

56 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I’ve got a feeling this will all have been worth waiting for. 

Lol love it if the official statement was just ‘club bought. Done.’ Said a spokesperson. 

6 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I see from that thread that Ian Redfern is trying one last desperate attempt at negativity among pretence of being knowledgeable....

Annoying as he can be, the land registry piece is open to interpretation and I'm definitely erring on the side of what I want to believe. Would be a wonderful end to the working week knowing the club is out of admin AND owns PP though I'd happily settle for just the former scenario.

10 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Can you link it buddy as I don't recall him saying that at all. My recollection was that he said the opposite, though with the deluge of twatter updates it's quite possible I've missed it.

"Chris Kirchner

@cskirchner

·

May 9

As the press release from Quantuma said… we’ve extended our exclusivity period. Our focus now is on a few small contractual elements with the league and the purchase of the stadium. We are working to privately purchase the stadium in order to expedite the closure of this deal".

Could be ambiguous but could also be taken to mean that he is purchasing the stadium himself or in combination with others.

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

"Chris Kirchner

@cskirchner

·

May 9

As the press release from Quantuma said… we’ve extended our exclusivity period. Our focus now is on a few small contractual elements with the league and the purchase of the stadium. We are working to privately purchase the stadium in order to expedite the closure of this deal".

Could be ambiguous but could also be taken to mean that he is purchasing the stadium himself or in combination with others.

I took privatly purchase to also mean there would not be council involvement

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

Interesting - could it be that Clowes/the mystery buyer has done it via a Dragon's Den type investment/stake in 9CK Sport Holding?

CK always seemed to suggest he didn't have the extra £20m in liquid assets to buy the stadium as well as the club itself, so it seems odd that he'd suddenly find the cash himself 

That’s where my heads at. I think some one has invested in the 9ck company to give them extra to bring the stadium back to the club

18 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

There's a small group of fans on Twitter, of which he is one, that royally p**s me off.

It seems like they take great pride in telling everyone that they were right about MM, and that everyone else was wrong. This somehow entitles them to get up on their high horse and tell fans what they should and shouldn't be doing i.e. demanding to see the contents of CK's bank account/crypto wallet.

Edited by Scott129

21 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

"Chris Kirchner

@cskirchner

·

May 9

Cheers Pete. This does pre-date all the 'third party' updates though. I guess we'll know soon enough in any case. It's a pleasant change to be pondering such things in any case rather than liquidation and nuclear annihilation!

1 minute ago, StarterForTen said:

Perhaps the Rooneys. That libel trial did seem to go very well for Colleen. Maybe she’s looking to invest a windfall..?!!

Unfortunately it was vardy suing Coleen, so as the defending party she's only likely to get costs paid.

I still find it amazing vardy thought it was a good idea to take it to court when it's blinding obviously she did what Rooney accused her of then threw the evidence into the sea......

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Unfortunately it was vardy suing Coleen, so as the defending party she's only likely to get costs paid.

I still find it amazing vardy thought it was a good idea to take it to court when it's blinding obviously she did what Rooney accused her of then threw the evidence into the sea......

It was then swallowed by a fish, in what could be described as an Act of Cod.

37 minutes ago, tinman said:

That’s where my heads at. I think some one has invested in the 9ck company to give them extra to bring the stadium back to the club

Keep an eye on the Companies House page then I guess. As yet it only lists CK as a "person with significant control"

You'd expect anyone investing £20+m in the company to become a shareholder of note, or you'd see the charge notice on there if they end up owning the stadium but owing someone else for it

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14043371

1 hour ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

He suggested he wasn't buying it, not that he did not have the funds. He's proofed liquidity of £60 mill and £100 mill and his offer back in November was for the club AND ground. Folk seem to overlook these facts in favour of an unsubstantiated belief that he is stretched financially. His growing presence in sport sponsorship across golf tournaments, the IndyCar series (part owner / sponsor of a team) and now Derby County suggests an upward trajectory, so I'm intrigued to understand what evidence for his limited financial wherewithal folk can provide. 

There's also this to consider...

https://the72.co.uk/254411/chris-kirchners-90million-spending-spree-revealed-after-watching-derby-county-game/

Hands up - I was only repeating what others said, so I'm happy to be proved wrong

15 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Keep an eye on the Companies House page then I guess. As yet it only lists CK as a "person with significant control"

You'd expect anyone investing £20+m in the company to become a shareholder of note, or you'd see the charge notice on there if they end up owning the stadium but owing someone else for it

Hands up - I was only repeating what others said, so I'm happy to be proved wrong

Mate I don't know anymore than you do trust me. Let's be honest, this exit from admin has more plots than Irish horseracing! I've been desperately trying not to get lost in it all recently but I've clearly lost that fight today. I'd best open another bottle and STFU I reckon! 

21 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

It makes me chuckle that there's two CK's showing on there, one with the birth year of 1987 and the other 1967.

Imagine if this whole delay is because someone got the initial paperwork wrong, Maikel Kieftenbeld is that you?