The Administration Thread

Boycie

Hopefully not going to be the case. Would not be happy having to groundshare like that.

But I am disappointed with fans saying that it is unthinkable and "I won't step foot in either of those grounds".

Look, if we have to, as a last resort to save the club, I'd do it in the short term. 

Just a thought, but, I could  see this coming in the final week with CK, a last min hard ball tactic.  I wonder if Q are starting to regret their PB decision, at this moment in time my money is on Ashley to buy the club, sadly we will be at the bottom of the league though as he will prioritise bricks and mortar over table position.......

4 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I would have thought so, I can't see fans travelling to Stoke or Fester to watch a game, a major mistake by KC if he pursues this route.  He would be better off going to Notts County 20K capacity.  The only problem is we would have to play on opposite weeks to County which would mean them playing when Forest do, can't see them, playing us and Forest at home on the same days..........

Like I said a few days ago, this looks likely to fall to pieces now...

@Gbororam you gave me a month sabbatical for calling Morris a certain name, I was right though wasn't I?

Stop being flaming nagtive be postive.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Stop being flaming negative be positive.

The only positive about this is we will probably end up with Mike Ashley, who will ride into town at the death and piece this all together, at least we will have PPS though.

So much for Morris not being an issue......  I Hope Mels next dump is a very spinney hedgehog

4 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Not surprised by this latest news based on what I heard this morning re:stadium. I don’t know anything other than it’s not straightforward and won’t be sorted out quickly, and that Ashley’s people are still very much in the background talking to local stakeholders. Q won’t talk to them as CK is preferred until the weekend.

As far as I’m concerned it’s over to CK now, he’s made the stadium a condition, does he stick to his position or does he soften it and work towards a pragmatic conclusion. Going to be an interesting few days but it’s another curveball we didn’t want. Blame Q all you want - this is down to one person. 

Richard Keogh?

EFL Statement

The EFL Board has today been advised that a deal to take Derby County out of administration and under the ownership of Mr Chris Kirchner is nearing completion.

Evidence of source and sufficiency of funding has now been provided but there still remain a number of outstanding challenges to be resolved.  

As a result, the Board has instructed the Executive to continue its discussions with Mr Kirchner and his representatives in regard to finalising the terms of a Membership agreement. 

However, a significant issue remains in respect of the status of the stadium and Mr Kirchner continues in dialogue with the relevant parties as to how this can be resolved. It is clear that the complexity associated with this aspect of the transaction is the biggest hurdle to overcome.

The EFL acknowledges the current time pressures relating to Mr Kirchner’s position as preferred bidder and will seek to conclude matters as soon as possible in line with requirements as set out in the League’s Insolvency Policy.  

The League will be making no further comment at this time. 

1 minute ago, Brailsford Ram said:

EFL Statement

The EFL Board has today been advised that a deal to take Derby County out of administration and under the ownership of Mr Chris Kirchner is nearing completion.

Evidence of source and sufficiency of funding has now been provided but there still remain a number of outstanding challenges to be resolved.  

As a result, the Board has instructed the Executive to continue its discussions with Mr Kirchner and his representatives in regard to finalising the terms of a Membership agreement. 

However, a significant issue remains in respect of the status of the stadium and Mr Kirchner continues in dialogue with the relevant parties as to how this can be resolved. It is clear that the complexity associated with this aspect of the transaction is the biggest hurdle to overcome.

The EFL acknowledges the current time pressures relating to Mr Kirchner’s position as preferred bidder and will seek to conclude matters as soon as possible in line with requirements as set out in the League’s Insolvency Policy.  

Makes not inviting him to the meeting questionable at best, surely having direct dialogue would have been preferable 

1 minute ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Just play the games for now behind closed doors at Moor Farm until it gets resolved. 

Or play the games at Alfreton Town. It’s better than nothing. 

Duck Morris and his stupid games he likes to play. 

Morris is a bad person. He can suffer in hull as far as I’m concerned

16 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

The only positive about this is we will probably end up with Mike Ashley, who will ride into town at the death and piece this all together, at least we will have PPS though.

So much for Morris not being an issue......  I Hope Mels next dump is a very spinney hedgehog

Who says that kircher wont buy pp for crying out load.

2 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Who are the others ?

I don’t claim to be ITK in any way just there are others, I heard something which wasn’t a source on Twitter, I shared it which presumably the original parties involved eg Appleby, Binnies. 

What Percy tweeted confirms all I know. The stadium is the issue, the council are willing but it’s not a 5 minute job to pull it together. Think a lot of this is last minute brinkmanship, if CK really wants it they’ll find a way but it won’t be sorted this weekend, if he doesn’t he’ll walk away and I would expect Ashley to come in then, but we could lose everyone before deal done.

6 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Just play the games for now behind closed doors at Moor Farm until it gets resolved. 

Or play the games at Alfreton Town. It’s better than nothing. 

Duck Morris and his stupid games he likes to play. 

Hell no

I want to go to games thankyou very much.

36 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Hopefully not going to be the case. Would not be happy having to groundshare like that.

But I am disappointed with fans saying that it is unthinkable and "I won't step foot in either of those grounds".

Look, if we have to, as a last resort to save the club, I'd do it in the short term. 

That would literally be rock sodding bottom

the utter embarrassment 

where the hell does mel get off? I mean really? Real derby fan ??? Really? My f ing arse he is 

12 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

EFL Statement

I’m officially sick to death of this now.