The Administration Thread

Boycie

15 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I know - really really good point. If all EFL board with interests recuse themselves from points relevant to their clubs it will just be parry left. 

Parry has a vested interest because his deal with Boro means our punishment and it’s perception by Gibson directly influences whether the EFL might get sued by Gibson!

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Parry has a vested interest because his deal with Boro means our punishment and it’s perception by Gibson directly influences whether the EFL might get sued by Gibson!

No, sorry that can't be true. The last EFL statement clearly stated that withdrawal of the threat of action by Boro against the EFL; the launch of disciplinary action by the EFL against Derby; and the subsequent threat of legal action by Boro against Derby are completely coincidental matters.

17 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We have one bid in and we have two others potential big players who want to buy Derby County. 

We will have a very happy outcome and personally, we will be able to strengthen our squad before next Monday. 

'I know nothing'.....in Manuel's best Spanish accent lol.......

23 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We have one bid in and we have two others potential big players who want to buy Derby County. 

We will have a very happy outcome and personally, we will be able to strengthen our squad before next Monday. 

Oh I do like a happy ending!