The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Based on you believing Q shouldn't have more than one potential 'proof of funding'?

No, it's likely a sensible option to get more than one avenue of funding in case one breaks down. I was saying that in reference to what radioactive waste said and in general at the situation. 

13 minutes ago, JMC said:

I don't post that often here but I honestly think as fans we should email /phone middlesbrough football club en masse and politely appeal to their human instincts and ask them to stop this madness. Their fans can see it, surely the staff and even players can see it, it's like there is one megalomaniac at the top that will not budge but nobody wants to upset him in case he tells them off! 

Has anybody sent an email to them? have we got a temple with the key points and facts? Sorry if something has already been posted 

Here's a copy of the letter I sent earlier 

thumb_complaint-department-please-take-a-number-complaint-office-memes-50494780.png

Edited by Tyler Durden

Three bidders are confirmed. Could it be that the mysterious third bidder is actually Mel?

The question raised in the EFL statement about identifying the preferred bidder before dealing with the club claims made me think that they may be worried Mel is still on the scene. They may be worried that he’s about to ‘have them on strings’ after all. 

6 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Ed Dawes spoke to him yesterday he said Mel says it is the EFL not making the decision on are they or not football creditors that is stalling the deal going through. 

Question I have is that if they decide the claims are football creditors isn't that game over for DCFC because no one will take the risk...

Bit like mediation, if (heaven forbid) the independent arbitrator upholds the claim, it's game over again, I think. The stakes are so high right now - it's no surprise there's a lot of posturing going on

12 minutes ago, JMC said:

I don't post that often here but I honestly think as fans we should email /phone middlesbrough football club en masse and politely appeal to their human instincts and ask them to stop this madness. Their fans can see it, surely the staff and even players can see it, it's like there is one megalomaniac at the top that will not budge but nobody wants to upset him in case he tells them off! 

Has anybody sent an email to them? have we got a temple with the key points and facts? Sorry if something has already been posted 

You know what, let's do it, start at 9am tomorrow, let's get on their phones. An audio denial of service ?

12 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

On the topic of Mel ‘helping out’… can he legally? He put the company into administration? Can he actually support the administrators with any cash injections? 

Surley he could settle the claims with Gibson himself?

44 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Btw am I the only one confused why the administrators have presented funding scenarios to the efl rather than simply getting the funding scenario that is most pleasing for the preferred bidder and best for the club? 

Because EFL don't know their own rules, we have to cover all bases. 

If you we give anything  to Boro and Wycombe that may please the EFL in their quandary over football creditor issue, but we run into problems with the other creditors which could mean further penalties.   Which seems unfair so we need to understand whether EFL would apply those extra penalties in that scenario. It's complicated as the Quantuma statement says. 

19 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Three bidders are confirmed. Could it be that the mysterious third bidder is actually Mel?

The question raised in the EFL statement about identifying the preferred bidder before dealing with the club claims made me think that they may be worried Mel is still on the scene. They may be worried that he’s about to ‘have them on strings’ after all. 

I suspect everybody, including me, would be stunned if it is. I don't think he would dare or be so stupid.

Fed up of arguing with brainless ****** fans on twitter, the bitterness from not getting Buchanan on the cheap is embarrassing. Apparently we have to sell players it’s the only way it’s all on us for “cheating” nothing to do with the EFL Boro or Wycombe.

Having a sister club buying your players for you to bend FFP rules is a loophole that one day the EFL could decide is “cheating”-and against their make it up as you go along rule book, they should be careful what they wish for. 

Edited by YouRams