The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Miggins said:

Just listened to Ed Dawes on Radio Derby and the future is looking bleak indeed. Meeting between Toby Perkins and the administrators. Says that the EFL have put Derby in the firing line to avoid themselves being put in the firing line. Feel very sad and pessimistic. Toby is very concerned indeed. Worrying news that the legal costs of the parasites couldn't possibly be covered by the sale of players. So many facts that I feel too sad and confused to list them all. But I'm sure you'll all be able to find the details soon. Sorry. I'm usually quite optimistic but this has thrown me into panic mode.

Anything positive will help at the moment.

The Positive thing in this Miggs is, We're in the right, They're in the wrong, I've fought physically and Verbally for what is right, And if we lose because of the EFLs complicity...the fight stars.

6 minutes ago, Miggins said:

Just listened to Ed Dawes on Radio Derby and the future is looking bleak indeed. Meeting between Toby Perkins and the administrators. Says that the EFL have put Derby in the firing line to avoid themselves being put in the firing line. Feel very sad and pessimistic. Toby is very concerned indeed. Worrying news that the legal costs of the parasites couldn't possibly be covered by the sale of players. So many facts that I feel too sad and confused to list them all. But I'm sure you'll all be able to find the details soon. Sorry. I'm usually quite optimistic but this has thrown me into panic mode.

Anything positive will help at the moment.

The positive is that at least the basic truth is out in the open. Id Est : The EFL is wrongly trying to avoid arguing with Boro and Wycombe. Turning a football regulatory matter in to legal case between clubs. Wrong wrong wrong. 

13 minutes ago, Maharan said:

Option 6: get all parties around the table and find out exactly what it’s going to take to resolve.

That's far more likely than any of the bidders risking being liable for tens of millions of pounds.

I just hope the EFL buckle, but if not then I hope that one of the bidders is willing to put in a few extra million to come to a deal with Gibson and Couhig. It would make me sick, but anything is better than liquidiation.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

I've seen it reported that Mel Morris still wants £20m for the stadium, maybe he'll drop that to £15m & the Preferred Bidder would have £5m spare from their planned budget so we can give Boro & Wycombe some 'go away' money.

I know it would be painful to pay them anything at all but i'd rather do that than face being a Phoenix club.

I know some have mentioned they'd rather go bust than pay them anything but have those people really considered the level we'd be playing at if that happened ?

Tier 9 is where we may end up - North East Counties League Premier - that's the equivalent of where the Macclesfield Phoenix club are now & it's one level below Belper Town

Opponents

AFC Mansfield, Albion Sports, Athersley Recreation, Barton Town, Bottesford Town, Eccleshill United, Emley, Garforth Town, Goole, Grimsby Borough, Handsworth, Hemsworth Miners Welfare, Knaresborough Town, Maltby Main, Penistone Church, Sherwood Colliery, Silsden, Staveley Miners Welfare, Thackley, Winterton Rangers

I don't even know where most of those places are & it would take 5 straight promotions just to get back to League 2

I know Mel Morris doing us favours is a pipe dream but please, if him or any of his family are reading this, please help !!

Edited by SamUltraRam

22 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

The question was "what happens if they're not football creditors". If that's the case, and if the claims get quashed out of existence when we leave admin, then it's fine.

If there's the possibility of them just opening new claims against us after we leave admin, even if we're technically a completely different company that just happens to have the DCFC name and golden share, then we may as well give up now.

This is my concern - I don't know enough re insolvency and CCCD to know whether it just leaves to door open for Boro and Wycombe to come back with another claim as soon as we're out of admin

5 minutes ago, jono said:

The positive is that at least the basic truth is out in the open. Id Est : The EFL is wrongly trying to avoid arguing with Boro and Wycombe. Turning a football regulatory matter in to legal case between clubs. Wrong wrong wrong. 

True but who in the media cares. It feels like we need more pressure on the EFL but Rooneys interview and Lukaku being crap is more important the them.

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That's far more likely than any of the bidders risking being liable for tens of millions of pounds.

I just hope the EFL buckle, but if not then I hope that one of the bidders is willing to put in a few extra million to come to a deal with Gibson and Couhig. It would make me sick, but anything is better than liquidiation.

Exactly. Paying them a few quid might not feel right, but if it removes the threat of liquidation, then it’s time to pack away the egos and just bloody well get on with it.

9 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I've seen it reported that Mel Morris still wants £20m for the stadium, maybe he'll drop that to £15m & the Preferred Bidder would have £5m spare from their planned budget so we can give Boro & Wycombe some 'go away' money.

I know it would be painful to pay them anything at all but i'd rather do that than face being a Phoenix club.

I know some have mentioned they'd rather go bust than pay them anything but have those people really considered the level we'd be playing at if that happened ?

Tier 9 is where we may end up - North East Counties League Premier - that's the equivalent of where the Macclesfield Phoenix club are now & it's one level below Belper Town

Opponents

AFC Mansfield, Albion Sports, Athersley Recreation, Barton Town, Bottesford Town, Eccleshill United, Emley, Garforth Town, Goole, Grimsby Borough, Handsworth, Hemsworth Miners Welfare, Knaresborough Town, Maltby Main, Penistone Church, Sherwood Colliery, Silsden, Staveley Miners Welfare, Thackley, Winterton Rangers

I don't even know where most of those places are & it would take 5 straight promotions just to get back to League 2

I know Mel Morris doing us favours is a pipe dream but please, if him or any of his family are reading this, please help !!

I've said it before but I'd struggle to support a Phoenix team, more so because I know I wouldn't be able to get my little boy interested and being able to go to the game with my father and son is what all this is about to me...building those memories etc.

I hope we survive. It's one of the only things on my mind at the moment. It's a dark cloud day to day and I won't lie, I'm really struggling with it.  I know if we don't that I will need to find a new home, and hope that one day there will a bittersweet moment where the 'new' Derby gets back to where the club belongs.  

This is just horrible 

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

“AH also discussed the deal that EFL did with MFC to prevent the EFL being sued for failing to regulate DCFC, which paved the way for MFC action against DCFC”

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-administration-toby-perkins-6517960

Want to have an injunction, or whatever to stop them shredding documents, have heard the power is low in the Preston area today, and a container of shredding machines arrived today, and king of destroying clubs was active in the area, could we be his 5th club he has had an hand in destorying, certainly hope not.

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

The Positive thing in this Miggs is, We're in the right, They're in the wrong, I've fought physically and Verbally for what is right, And if we lose because of the EFLs complicity...the fight stars.

Thanks, Alf, you are right of course. They are so in the wrong but that knowledge, in the end, won't necessarily save us.

I worry that Wayne will leave to help us out. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Maharan said:

Exactly. Paying them a few quid might not feel right, but if it removes the threat of liquidation, then it’s time to pack away the egos and just bloody well get on with it.

What makes me sick is the EFL then get away scott free, scumbags