The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 hours ago, Crewton said:

I assume the claims have been submitted in the names of the football clubs, but I still think that it's a perversion of the Football Creditors rule, because there is no debt and therefore no creditor, no contract, no obligation and no consideration, no service performed for which payment is due - no-one would be left "out of pocket".

For sure - it surely is a "claim for damages" and ought to be treated as such. 

Surely only at the point a binding adjudication is made, a fine levied and appeals exhausted does a debt become due? 

This whole fiasco is absolutely a perversion of what was intended. 

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Shut up Stephen Warnock.  Like flies round a cows ********

Minutes after news of the sacking broke, Rooney's one-time England teammate discussed whether the Rams boss should be in the running.

"Yeah, I think (Rooney) will get a mention," Warnock told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"Now, it’s up to Wayne where he feels that he's at if he was offered the job, and I think it'd be very difficult for him to turn down.

"I think, from Everton 's point of view, from a fan's point of view, it's ‘well, is he experienced enough [and] is that time at Derby enough to bring him into the club?’.

"One thing he'd certainly get is the respect of both the fans and the players. I'm sure that’d come with the job."

I'm absolutely sick of the media being more bothered about whether Rooney is going to join Everton than Derby County being on the verge of liquidation. It's absolutely disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

I'm absolutely sick of the media being more bothered about whether Rooney is going to join Everton than Derby County being on the verge of liquidation. It's absolutely disgusting. 

Can just join the increasing list of people who can duck right off.

20 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Shut up Stephen Warnock.  Like flies round a cows ********

Minutes after news of the sacking broke, Rooney's one-time England teammate discussed whether the Rams boss should be in the running.

"Yeah, I think (Rooney) will get a mention," Warnock told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"Now, it’s up to Wayne where he feels that he's at if he was offered the job, and I think it'd be very difficult for him to turn down.

"I think, from Everton 's point of view, from a fan's point of view, it's ‘well, is he experienced enough [and] is that time at Derby enough to bring him into the club?’.

"One thing he'd certainly get is the respect of both the fans and the players. I'm sure that’d come with the job."

Stephen Warnock, ex-Ram, and anyone else more concerned about Everton's next manager than our plight 

liam.gif.8ae30db145c52405e1a86f164e751c7c.gif

Q need now to hold their nerve. They have quite a few days to fix this. All this involvement from MPs, civic leaders and fans is going to focus EFl on a solution. It is also going to encourage Gibson and Couhig to agree a solution.
So what Q must NOT do is sell any more players in the coming days 

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Q need now to hold their nerve. They have quite a few days to fix this. All this involvement from MPs, civic leaders and fans is going to focus EFl on a solution. It is also going to encourage Gibson and Couhig to agree a solution.

Or pay them anything ! Exhortation money - prefer to be liquidated 

WW and Boro claims put the takeover in an impossible position for the administrators to progress *by existing* - the EFL take a position that becaause the claims *exist* they can do nothing other than take the position they have taken - WW and Boro are not going to remove their claims, not becuase they're going to lose any money by doing so, but because climbing down from their positions would embarrasing for the pube head.

MPs talk to EFL, get EFL party line. Go oh well, thats very sad.

The situation at the moment shows how utterly impotent the EFL is as an organisation.

5 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Well bloody well tell them that will you! ?

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

WW and Boro claims put the takeover in an impossible position for the administrators to progress *by existing* - the EFL take a position that becaause the claims *exist* they can do nothing other than take the position they have taken - WW and Boro are not going to remove their claims, not becuase they're going to lose any money by doing so, but because climbing down from their positions would embarrasing for the pube head.

MPs talk to EFL, get EFL party line. Go oh well, thats very sad.

The situation at the moment shows how utterly impotent the EFL is as an organisation.

MPs are obviously making the assumption that the EFL are a credible,  honest, organised and impartial Professional agency....are listening and saying 'Oh that makes sense...'

Hopefully they dig a little deeper.

Just now, Chester40 said:

MPs are obviously making the assumption that the EFL are a credible,  honest, organised and impartial Professional agency....are listening and saying 'Oh that makes sense...'

Hopefully they dig a little deeper.

I'm hoping that the civil servants that normally brief them are being asked to do their jobs and are finding information out for them. Anyone spot any new posters, @bowlerhatRams or such like?

So, how could the EFL offer something to HIM and the WW bloke that gets them to insert their claims where daylight hours are known to be short without it being seen as a climbdown from them? What can the EFL offer them that's some sort of moral victory for them? Nothing.

Ego vs economics. Boro and Wycombe have nothing to lose by keeping their claims in place. The EFL have no power to force a climbdown. The administratos at Derby have very little they can do short of restructuring, liquidating of having a takeover agreed, whch is not possible with the WW and Boro claims existing.

duck the EFL and duck Wycombe Wanderers and duck Middlesbrough football club and it's owner who i do hope suffers from no ill health whatsoever.

28 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

This reply disappoints me on a number of levels. Its like he's been hypnotised and regurgitated unquestioningly what the EFL have fed him. 

The idea wasn't to report back what we already know it was to start to challenge the EFLs stance to gain some positive traction for the club.

Clearly he's on a totally different page to the rest of us.