The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We certainly need to raise the cash to clear transfer payments due pronto.  With cash coming into the club through the gate I really can't see how we are having to borrow some much money with a largely reduced wage bill, if we are, then at this stage highest earners need to go .  Marshall has. so were looking at Byrne - nominal fee, Lawrence - nominal fee and Jozwiak and Bielik - maybe 1.5 million in our current state. Bielik/Jozwiak may go for a loan to remove wages till the summer. 

To cover those transfer fees and provide a cash cushion were looking at youngsters with potential, probably Ebosele who 6 months left for 500k and Knight/Bird for a couple of million, as I suspect we'd have more than 1 interested in Knight particularly.   The job has now changed from buyer to survival thanks to a combination of EFL ******** and ill prepared administrators who've been rabbit in headlights from Day 1 bending over backwards.  If you allow a bully to push you from the first day at school, they keep doing it.

That gets you to May with no team and probably no buyer as it doesn't relieve debt owed.  Can't see anything but doom in the next week at this point.  How a club that brings in 30 million a year can be in this state is incomprehensible as is the one-upmanship and incompetence from the EFL and admin team attempting to sort it.  

Ebosele for 500k doesn't bear thinking about.

Lawrence surely has to be top of the list. Knight second...surely that would see us through?

14 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I would appeal to Niall Horan to chip in a reasonable amount to start a crowd funding effort to see us through to the end of the season and to employ Nick De Marco to tackle the nasty two in court. There must be tens of thousands of Rams who would chip in, and social media would accelerate interest. 

Come on Niall or this club is only going in one direction ?.

If the deal was each supporter contributed a pound for One Direction to erase their entire back catalogue then we'd probably have the money within an hour.

7 minutes ago, HectorsHouse said:

.. has anyone in contact with Jack O’Connell..? A whip round from some sympathetic Hollywood ‘A’ listers would help… you could make a film about this but no one would believe it…

Yes and so has the Landlord of the Bell and Castle on Burton Road, Jack often drinks in there when he's in Derby

9 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

So if Gadsby not involved in race surely he or another Derby businessperson with infrastructure could set up crowdfunding of some sort quickly?  If inclined could Mel lend cash to get us through?

He could gift us the money but that would involve a tax bill.  He wouldn't like that

2 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I’m going to assume it’s taking a lot of time and thought . A lot has happened today for them to explain and I would assume they aren’t stupid enough to realise a 4 line ‘progress is being made’ type comment is going to wash today. I’d expect something to be released by 7pm though. 

They’re probably trying to figure out who they hand the keys to when they turn the lights out for the last time ..

10 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

So if Gadsby not involved in race surely he or another Derby businessperson with infrastructure could set up crowdfunding of some sort quickly?  If inclined could Mel lend cash to get us through?

Need a legal person to tell us that could be done. Horrible feeling administration might have to use it to pay off debts. Anybody know the real legal answer

I now firmly believe that the EFL and that rick Gibson are in collusion, they will not be happy until we are A liquidated or B relegated at the very least...........the fact Derby are fighting so hard on the pitch and could miraculously do the unthinkable and stay up is totally embarrassing for them and a kick in the teeth, that's why they will now do all they can to ensure that doesn't happen

Wheres this statement that from Q/DCFC. 

If its as discussed/speculated above that the EFL:

1. Have no involvement in the DCFC v MFC dispute; and 

2. Classifying them as football creditors and mandating that it is resolved before approving a takeover 

Then I'd like to know their reasoning and motivation for such a position.

I don't understand why the claim must be resolved prior to exiting administration. It seems unnecessarily onerous and an attempt to extract money for other member clubs through agreement.