The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

We should not have to prove we can get through , only to have a viable plan on how to get through. 

The admin team have more experience of these things than the Efl. We wouldn’t still be running if they thought we couldn’t find a way through.

That's probably why they are looking to sell players, that might be their viable plan. No use getting to March then finding out we cannot find the funding to see the season out.

If the EFL are screwing us, then people at the club need to start talking about liquidation in the public domain (no matter how close or far it actually is)

Minds external to our club need focusing.

A mid season liquidation would cause mayhem and destroy the divisions faux integrity. Clubs would be at each other’s throats!

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Wrong. The EFLs responsibility is to its members and too apply its membership rules.

The Admins responsibilities are to the Creditors not the football club, it’s supporters or the EFL.

The Admins job is to align their responsibilities whilst satisfying the EFL rule book if they want DCFC to keep playing football in the coming months. They were it seems unable to do that yesterday. 

Why is it not also the EFLs job to keep DCFC playing football as a member of the club?

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

If the EFL are screwing us, then people at the club need to start talking about liquidation in the public domain (no matter how close or far it actually is)

A mid season liquidation would cause mayhem and destroy the divisions faux integrity. Clubs would be at each other’s throats!

Yep if the EFL are going to push us over we should jump when we want to! (Well not really but we should pretend to - can't mean that sentence #COYR)

Edited by RoyMac5

To be fair how many times have we been here . 

1. We have had a chairman gift one of the finest managers in england to that heap down the road just because he was slightly embaressed he couldnt control him . 

2. We have had Capt bob  either jump of a boat or pushed off a boat while stopping the investment as we were on the verge of doing something great .

3. Only us can qualify for europe for the first time in years that english clubs were banned . 

4. Have the record for the lowest league points in prem history . 

The list keeps on growing longer , how you just become and aston villa or an everton and never do anything in the top leagues but somehow get to stay in it and watch decent football all the time makes my mind blow a fuse . When you think of what we have at our desposal in the ground the fans and the history it just beggars belief . 

And the hits just keep on coming . 

13 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Tbh I think that should happen if we don’t get bought totally destroy the efl and it’s integrity. 

What can we all do about this ? There are some pretty clever people on here …we as fans have been brilliant thus far but please don’t say stay away from Boro game because I think every Derby fan with or without a ticket should go to Boro and protest outside the ground …peacefully yes but let’s get as many as we can and show what this club means to us 

To be fair i just dont get what the hold up is now .

Whoeverthe preferred bidder is they just have to show funds  . Then its all over .

If its really because of the other football clubs claims well there not going to be settled at all are they as gibson doesnt want them settled its away of making sure we go down . So with that in mind why are even people considering taking us over ? . Anyone taking us over has to take us over with those claims hanging over us and poss going to court so why are they even considering it  . 

Boro and waycombe are not going to go away only if they are paid in full or part paid . Anyone with any ounce of nonce is not going to pay at all . So i can only see us going to the wall and being liquidated if the preferred bidder is not willing to take us over without paying something to them . Gibson has us by the balls im afraid and he knows it .  I was hoping Ashley would take us over and say see you in court to gibson and be the knight in shining armour . 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

All we want as supporters of the club is the truth the exact truth 

Truth from the administrators 

Truth from the EFL 

Thats not much to ask - we don’t need a holding position we need and want the truth - I expect never to get it.

Your forgetting just one thing Sparkle...we're football supporters, Remember punters saying during football lockdown "football is lost without the supporters", And now we're about as important as a pimple on a bees bum.

1 minute ago, Eatonram said:

I understand the efl wanting proof of funds. Are they asking every other Club? Even the ones losing £400k a week? If not why not and don’t just say because of admin as running out of money has the same implications even if not in admin. 

We're in administration. Being insolvent does usually lead to a lot of "and how are you going to pay for this" questions.