The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I don’t see how this story ties in with what we know/think we know.

Like I said yesterday, the admins are telling Rooney what he wants to hear, if Percy is right the meeting today hasn't gone quite the way the Admins were expecting and Rooney was led to believe it would.

Clearly there won't be an announcement tonight now given the time yet Rooney told us we would know by tomorrow, which to me means midnight tonight.

Something has changed 

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's nothing new or surprising.

The club is in insolvency and wants to sign players and extensions - being asked "and can you pay for that?" Before the EFL agree to the contract is in line with their process for insovant clubs - and DCFC and the administrators know that.

Can they provide proof or not ?

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Like I said yesterday, the admins are telling Rooney what he wants to hear, if Percy is right the meeting today hasn't gone quite the way the Admins were expecting and Rooney was led to believe it would.

Clearly there won't be an announcement tonight now given the time yet Rooney told us we would know by tomorrow, which to me means midnight tonight.

Something has changed 

Percy's story doesn't even mention whether a preferred bidder will be announced, you're conflating two different stories.

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Something has changed 

So a professional Administration team who have the full knowledge of football administration, Forgot to bring their bank statement or proof of funds from a 3rd party to satisfy the loons at the EFL...how embarrassing of them to forget such important documents

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

To be honest I'm going out my fricking mind and don't know what to believe anymore.

Worry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It's just a re-hash of the same story Nixon posted back in October. If we want to sign players we have to show we can fund them.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16446073/efl-Derby-administrators-prove-complete-season/

Courtesy of @Steve Bloomer's Washing

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

It's just a re-hash of the same story Nixon posted back in October. If we want to sign players we have to show we can fund them.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16446073/efl-Derby-administrators-prove-complete-season/

You'd think Percy supported our rivals wouldn't you...oh wait a minute.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

It’s either a rehash of that story or a rehash of the same situation as October, because absolutely nothing has changed! Take your pick.

56 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Some serious contradictions going on somewhere..

I suspect this may have on item on the agenda anyway.  And I think the administrators were asked to provide proof funds we could complete the season when they were appointed in the event a sale didn’t go through before the end of the season.

He says Ashley is considering a bid, so in his view means it’s not yet in.  You could then draw the conclusion that it’s the Appleby, Rush & Moxey triumvirate who are the PB.  As Moxey is on the EFL Committee, all have experience of running a football club do we really think this would be an issue?

He also states that the ‘Boro and Wycombe issues are a stumbling block, which the administrators have confirmed it isn’t.

A regurgitation of old stuff issued at a time to make it looks like it’s new and “exclusive”.  And if it really did come out of the meeting things like that are usually preceded with the phrase “a source close to the EFL said……”.

Rant over ?!!

Edited by FlyBritishMidland

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

The article seems to be suggesting that the proof of funds is needed before we can move forward on anything, but surely if the EFL approves a buyer we will have the funds? 

It seems to be implying that we need to provide proof of funds without a buyer in place? Why would the EFL do that?

imply/implying

indicate the truth or existence of (something) by suggestion rather than explicit reference.