We’re Derby County, we fight to the end

Ellafella

22 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Loved that banging out at PP on Sunday. It was defiant and proud. And Loud. And it inspired the players, visibly and palpably. 
It reminded me of Labi Sifffre. Maybe we can make an anthem from it?

Hairs on the back of the neck job when that rang out. Also, when the Bournemouth fans sang "We're Bournemouth, we're top of the league" and the instant reply of, "We're Derby County, we don't give a duck".......superb, proud every game of the Derby fans this season.

4 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Much prefer this to the 

'Duck the EFL' or

'The Rams are staying up!' Chants

It can be sung with passion by everyone and as @Ellafellasays I think the players responded to it

Duck the EFL should have one outing every match along with the Collymore chant. Thats it, just one!

The Rams are staying up is ironic and should be belted out with gusto every time we score!

sheep rams GIF

26 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Duck the EFL should have one outing every match along with the Collymore chant. Thats it, just one!

The Rams are staying up is ironic and should be belted out with gusto every time we score!

sheep rams GIF

Can't abide the crap Collymore song, it had a time and a place and that was a long time ago......

The issue with the EFL song, is that it is clear to see that it was MM that was the biggest problem,  I'm not defending the EFL and can't wait for Tracey Crouch to sort them!

I'm not the only 1 that thinks the above and that's my point.

It's just that this song is the only one the whole grd should be willing to get behind, irrespective of age, background and drunkenness 

38 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Can't abide the crap Collymore song, it had a time and a place and that was a long time ago......

The issue with the EFL song, is that it is clear to see that it was MM that was the biggest problem,  I'm not defending the EFL and can't wait for Tracey Crouch to sort them!

I'm not the only 1 that thinks the above and that's my point.

It's just that this song is the only one the whole grd should be willing to get behind, irrespective of age, background and drunkenness 

The reason why colly more song still chants is because he said some unpleasant things about Derby and said rather offense things about us that why he is so hated by us Derby fans.

5 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

No he's not hated by us Derby fans, just a few. Not even a 3rd of the South Stand sing it nowadays 

And tbf, there's probably a lot of truth in what he said......

it's time to let it go!

… and regardless of what he said and whether anybody cares, I cringe whenever I hear thousands of our fans singing the line making light of beating a woman. 

13 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

No he's not hated by us Derby fans, just a few. Not even a 3rd of the South Stand sing it nowadays 

And tbf, there's probably a lot of truth in what he said......

it's time to let it go!

What did he say ' I high five a team mate when he ends someone's top flight career with an awful tackle'  .  If so, there is certainly a lot of truth in what he says.

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

31 minutes ago, Indy said:

… and regardless of what he said and whether anybody cares, I cringe whenever I hear thousands of our fans singing the line making light of beating a woman. 

Well it’s not making light

He knocked his mrs about and still somehow has a semi-prominent media career

It’s highlighting that he’s a Bamford 

Collymore's behaviour was reprehensible and, whatever the mental issues he was suffering from at the time were, he's lucky that he seems to have been forgiven in some quarters. He has a long history of reacting badly to provocation - his comments after England fans were beaten half to death by Russian ultras at the France WC were disgraceful. That song, however, whilst containing some inconvenient truths for him, sinks to his level I think and I've never been comfortable with it. If it's no longer sung, I won't be unhappy. 

Just ignore him - insulting him gives him validation. 

9 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Loved hearing this belted out tonight. Sums up our position and the spirit being shown perfectly. So proud of our fans tonight

Absolutely 

This is where we can help the players, when they look like they are struggling and things not going our way, this needs belting out.

Brings back memories of some of the 1980's atmosphere,  simple, loud and proud!

I remember Leicester away in the 2nd leg of Milk Cup game, them top flight us 3rd division, singing 'we are Derby, we are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams' over and over and every time they tried to get a song going we just ramped it up a notch and drowned them out.......

7 hours ago, Ellafella said:

The support from the Fans is underpinning this. Keep the faith. 

My Chelsea supporting son-in-law went with a Bournemouth mate to watch the game on Sunday. He was really impressed with our support throughout the game.

While watching the game last night his comment was, "Derby fans are really loud aren't they?" ?