Its an emergency phone in

JG400

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Me an’ all, can’t help thinking he’s got too much pleasure out of this for my liking. Is he as vociferous about Reading FC’s accounts ? (Genuine question that as I don’t know the answer)

I try and avoid him so no idea. Perhaps he could donate all of the money he has gained talking and writing about us to us or those made redundant. 

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

You don't think the club has done wrong?

I really don’t .

I have always said FFP is ridiculous and maintain that. .

We are in this mess because off FFP and Mel getting totally blitzed by the EFL with no way out .

Mel couldn’t sell the club and then we had Covid and no revenue 

It has been vindictive against him IMO .

Other clubs have piled in also.

The most significant thing for me is that the first hearing went in our favour.

Its all done now but going forward my love for football has somewhat gone .

I know this is a view that lots of Derby Fans won’t agree with but going forward I see nothing but more heartache ahead with player sales etc  

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

I really don’t .

I have always said FFP is ridiculous and maintain that. .

We are in this mess because off FFP and Mel getting totally blitzed by the EFL with no way out .

Mel couldn’t sell the club and then we had Covid and no revenue 

It has been vindictive against him IMO .

Other clubs have piled in also.

The most significant thing for me is that the first hearing went in our favour.

Its all done now but going forward my love for football has somewhat gone .

I know this is a view that lots of Derby Fans won’t agree with but going forward I see nothing but more heartache ahead with player sales etc  

I think many people will disagree. Mainly because you are ignoring facts. 

Your opinion and all that...

Have we got a new scapegoat for our plight??? It’s all the EFL’s fault, it’s all Gibsons fault. It appears it may soon be Ed Dawes fault. At what stage does the penny drop that we are reaping what we have sown. I for one actually feel relief at today’s announcement. We are now free for a new owner to come in with a bid, knowing we will be a league 1 club with all our skeletons out of the closet. One step back now but 2 steps forward over the coming years I believe. And just to let the young uns know. The last time we were in division 3 was great. We stormed it with a massive support home and away. It’s not all doom and gloom 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Yes but others have got away with it by being promoted to a another league outside the EFL jurisdiction .

And then being relegated back, like Bournemouth, our opponents on Sunday. Did they exceed FFP in the Championship? Have they been sanctioned? Genuine question.