Its an emergency phone in

JG400

16 hours ago, Stockport Ram said:

When you say "stormed it" I presume you mean the support only.

I seem to recall getting p!ss wet through on the popside as Trevor Christie scored an ill deserved penalty V Rotherham to sneak us into third place....

When you say 'ill deserved', I would disagree. The actual penalty award was somewhat fortunate, but the free kick award leading to it, was scant reward for a cynical professional foul on a player clean through on goal. It's a pity that refs can't award penalties for such fouls, committed outside the penalty area.

9 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

When Radio Derby ruled the waves!

For those under 35……………One of the great Baseball Ground nights, ?

Oh how nostalgic. And listening to Graham Richards. (even though he is  Forest Fan). 

If there is anyone who still listens to radio Derby anymore , they would have to put up with Ed Dawes. Who presumably is also a Forest fan.

5 hours ago, ram59 said:

When you say 'ill deserved', I would disagree. The actual penalty award was somewhat fortunate, but the free kick award leading to it, was scant reward for a cynical professional foul on a player clean through on goal. It's a pity that refs can't award penalties for such fouls, committed outside the penalty area.

Was still in our own hands though had we lost or drawn, Gillingham away on the Saturday, which I know we lost but we were already 'ill deserved' UP by then. 

46 minutes ago, winktheram said:

Was still in our own hands though had we lost or drawn, Gillingham away on the Saturday, which I know we lost but we were already 'ill deserved' UP by then. 

I thought the last game was at Darlington, but yes we still had another bite of the cherry. Thankfully we did it at home and my first taste of success as a Rams fan after eight years of mediocracy.

Rooney , his staff , the players and the fans are totally blameless in all this , the rest of them involved in all this , Morris , pearce , efl etc hardly come out it smelling of roses , time to draw a line under it and hope for brighter times around the corner

I would urge anybody with Derby County at heart to get themselves down to Pride Park on Sunday if they can and show the team , the manager , any potential buyers and those watching on Sky that DCFC means the world tou us fans and that we will never let them die , heres hopefully to a better future COYR