Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

The admins probably got the gig because of their good past rep for dealing with other similar situations. They won’t want one of their gigs (us) to fail as they may not get similar work again.

Pretty sure they will be desperate for a none liquidation outcome. They will have some pretty tricky questions to answer if it is liquidation as they will have run up the £2m+ bill to run the club when it could have been liquidated in October.

Just now, jimtastic56 said:

I would imagine when Chris K has cooled down we will get a more considered statement shortly. It would be nice to know how Rooney feels about it all after the support He and Stretford gave Chris. Some good news would be nice for Xmas.

I think if Kirchner doesn't get the club Rooney will be off,didn't he sell his image rights for £30+ Million the other month,was that to invest in the club perhaps working alongside Kirchner.

2 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I would imagine when Chris K has cooled down we will get a more considered statement shortly. It would be nice to know how Rooney feels about it all after the support He and Stretford gave Chris. Some good news would be nice for Xmas.

My sore toe has cleared up so I can run again.?

Interesting development.

Kirchner is basically telling us he’s out, via a social media meltdown. 

I’ve mixed feelings on this, I’ve been saying for weeks this Kirchner bid doesn’t sit right with me, especially with the manager going balls deep for him publicly and the managers agents involvement………not a good mix!

That said if Kirchner was our only option, then we’d have to roll with it, as opposed to liquidation.

So reading between the lines it’s now down to Appelby, with Gadsby being the buyer of last resort if needed?

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Just to cheer you all up, here's the latest from Cowboy Couhig

No point "liking" us if you're determined to screw our club, Rob, it won't be reciprocated. 

Sherman tanker. 

PS : 75% of the Championship spend more on wages than their income. 

The Parasites Club. 

Founder members : Maguire , Coutihg and Gibson.  

15 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Interesting development.

Kirchner is basically telling us he’s out, via a social media meltdown. 

I’ve mixed feelings on this, I’ve been saying for weeks this Kirchner bid doesn’t sit right with me, especially with the manager going balls deep for him publicly and the managers agents involvement………not a good mix!

That said if Kirchner was our only option, then we’d have to roll with it, as opposed to liquidation.

So reading between the lines it’s now down to Appelby, with Gadsby being the buyer of last resort if needed?

yes, we want a grown up in charge to steady the ship