Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

36 minutes ago, Hordh said:

Blame Morris for the way other clubs are behaving. He rode roughshod over the rules. 

I'll blame supporters of other clubs such as yourself for believing what they read on twitter.  What Mel Morris did or didn't do is irrelevant, when concern over the life of our club is put forward by our supporters  and then derided with screams of liquidation and laughing emojis by the great brainless masses who support clubs in this league with a guest appearance from Leeds United.  If it's on twitter it's true....duhhhhhh

image.png

15 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Two alleged rule breaches have led to our 21 point deduction . The first is FFP breach due to the amortisation issue. The second is our administration. 

neither of these were deliberate and the latter is nothing to do with Boro or Wycombe. 

Damn, Now you've given Hordh a head start, I doubted he/she would have got passed number 1, Altho a number 2 could be more apt.

36 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Here you go Hordh, I've put in order for you to put down which rules MM broke, See if you can get to 5.

Well l am a Rams Fan, and there were 4 recorded breaches of EFL rules on their website before Quantuma took over. Then there was the Administration process. Oh and P&S overspends in 3 of the 4 last trading years. Morris was wading in his own poo for the last 2 years of his tenure.

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Well l am a Rams Fan, and there were 4 recorded breaches of EFL rules on their website before Quantuma took over. Then there was the Administration process. Oh and P&S overspends in 3 of the 4 last trading years. Morris was wading in his own poo for the last 2 years of his tenure.

You're not helping the situation are you i-Ram, He/she will wait untill midnight when all the bloodsuckers come out, Count all the replies and get to bloody well knows where

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You're not helping the situation are you i-Ram, He/she will wait untill midnight when all the bloodsuckers come out, Count all the replies and get to bloody well knows where

Have a good Christmas Unlucky Alf ?

6 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

To clarify I'm not suggesting the administrators are deliberately stringing it out. They may well believe in good faith they need to resolve everything but my belief is that them trying to manage a situation that appears unresolvable & is spurious at best, is adding unecessary expense to the process & that this needs capping. Given they will receive recompense for the process being longer, I dont believe they are necessarily the best judge of when that needs capping. Granted, that call is subjective.

This is why I believe the parasites have submitted their claims now & not whilst Morris was in charge, when they'd have got short shrift.

I think Quantuma has made a big mistake by not getting a buyer on a sharp contractual hook as early as possible. If we’re behind closed doors in Jan and a buyer has a right to walk away,  the buyer might decide to kiss goodbye to their £5m deposit to avoid funding ongoing losses. Especially if by then it’s certain we’re going down. 

44 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

And how many breaches did other clubs make? That weren’t on the EFL website? Like not paying clubs on time. How did any of the alleged breaches on the EFL website affect any other clubs in the EFL? 

Or the administration? How does that affect other clubs apart from those who would be below us now in the table.

And why did we have to redo our accounts retrospectively after the EFL had no problems with them before? 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

And how many breaches did other clubs make? That weren’t on the EFL website? Like not paying clubs on time. How did any of the alleged breaches on the EFL website affect any other clubs in the EFL? 

Or the administration? How does that affect other clubs apart from those who would be below us now in the table.

And why did we have to redo our accounts retrospectively after the EFL had no problems with them before? 

466EC747-5353-4FE7-AD87-9B8A846E18D5.gif

Wycombe should be sueing Boro over their claims against us. One of the reasons we weren't deducted points last season was for Boro pursuing their appeal against the charges we were not found guilty of back in Sept 2020. Then only post season we found out that their spurious claim held back the decision to deduct points from us last season. God I hate these two football clubs.

5 hours ago, Crewton said:

...and their official club Twitter account produced a GIF especially to rub it in.

They've never really learnt humility, or contrition, as a club, have they? 

Not sure why we would expect contrition from other clubs when our ex owner has showed very little signs of contrition for the mess we are currently in.

But that's just me ?‍♀️

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

QueasyDearCurlew-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not sure why we would expect contrition from other clubs when our ex owner has showed very little signs of contrition for the mess we are currently in.

But that's just me ?‍♀️

Yeah, it's just you. No surprise there though.