Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

6 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

That could be Garry Cook. There is a resemblance and someone on Twitter saying they were together at the game

Rumour is that Cook & Kirchner were sat together (Could there be a joint bid). Nixon revealed that Chris Kirchner's private jet was purchased recently at £90m, so backing the claim he's got some money behind him.

2 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Rumour is that Cook & Kirchner were sat together (Could there be a joint bid). Nixon revealed that Chris Kirchner's private jet was purchased recently at £90m, so backing the claim he's got some money behind him.

Quest showed them arriving together in the same vehicle. They're definitely involved in the same bid, I guess that Cook would run the club as CEO on behalf of Kirchner.

15 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

I'm not sure how much money he has or how much he is worth but aslong as helps fund and drive the club foward I will be right behind him. I know where have been here  before but he is saying all the right things at the moment. Hopefully it will all be sorted by January...

Hopefully it will all be sorted BEFORE January PLEEEEEASE

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Quest showed them arriving together in the same vehicle. They're definitely involved in the same bid, I guess that Cook would run the club as CEO on behalf of Kirchner.

Is'nt Cook heading the Carlisle Capitol bid for them, meaning we could have a joint venture involving 2 American companies

Just now, plymouthram said:

It does not mention Carlisle Capitol, but I'm sure I read some where that the Adminstrators had stated there was two from USA. Obviously one is Chris Kirchner and I'm sure Carlisle Capitol put out a statement recently naming themselves.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj9wuOmi_XzAhWwRUEAHXOwDYkQFnoECAcQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.derbytelegraph.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Fderby-county-carlisle-capital-takeover-6030850&usg=AOvVaw29LrxRLZgCY--fPXXNd1st

7 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

The article does not even mention  Carlisle Capital- it just refers to American wealthy backers

I'm assuming there's not loads of prospective buyers based in USA. So Cook must be with Chris Kirchner or Carlisle Capitol.

39 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

£250 to Ryanair??? 

What, did you buy half their fleet? ?

Extra leg room, baggage, soon adds up. Strangely today I've finally had a response on twitter and a refund is in process.

Booked Mallorca for last October, we cancelled due to Covid, used a voucher to book for Dublin, in February, flights cancelled, tried to get a refund, nothing for months. Used the voucher to book Almeria to see my Dad, had to cancel that so rebooked for Hamburg, flights cancelled.

Been a mess, each time charged us extras for the leg room and baggage despite the vouchers covering the cost, they only cover the flight cost apparently.