Who would you like as new DCFC owner?

therealhantsram

Who would you like as new DCFC owner?  

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

@angieram @I know nuffin oh right thanks, I take that back then.

If they are going round meeting and greeting you would hope they are a bit further down the line than just signing NDAs and showing bank accounts.

I don't know if they met or greeted anyone, but a walk round would be a perfectly normal thing to during the due-diligence/pre-exclusivity phase. 

Or maybe they were just candidates for a bar job in the Yard.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

Carry a clipboard 

Reminds me many years ago at work I was asked by someone what he could do to look busy as he didn't have much to do - there wasn't much work on at the time.  So as not to draw attention I said exactly that - get a clipboard, or pad and walk around the office a bit, even go up to other floors, walk through and come down again.  So he did.  Always looked like he was off to talk to someone about something.  It worked anyway. 

3 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Would this 105 million be in addition to the £100 million or so of soft loans that Mel is allegedly writing off ??

I have no idea I wish I was there to ask more questions but my mate only asked a few questions and didn't want to seem like he was interrogating him the man didn't go into details but did say that the figure is around that  105m I asked if he said anything about PP and training ground etc but again he didn't mention it ...I find the 30m figure surely wrong but all he said was built up over a few years including hospitality and mentioned hotel expenses....very strange doesnt seem true that part but he is genuinely quite high up in the admin team and didn't realise my mate was asking questions on my behalf....one thing i do know is the colleague i spoke to today is extremely genuine and had no reason to make things up but like most on here I think that 30m part must be wrong

9 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Reminds me many years ago at work I was asked by someone what he could do to look busy as he didn't have much to do - there wasn't much work on at the time.  So as not to draw attention I said exactly that - get a clipboard, or pad and walk around the office a bit, even go up to other floors, walk through and come down again.  So he did.  Always looked like he was off to talk to someone about something.  It worked anyway. 

I was speaking from experience, I was told early in my career never walk round empty handed.