Just show your support

We don't need demonstrations at any games.

Now is the time to show the football world that Derby County have one of the best fan bases in the country. Loud and proud boys and girls all game tomorrow. 

Let's show any possible buyers that they have a great club to come into, not a toxic one. 

Assuming Morris isn’t anywhere near the place then possible protests have been superseded by tonights events. I hope the support is tremendous but I can’t see too many with the appetite for full throttled support after tonight’s kick in the gonads. I expect a shell shocked atmosphere but hope gallows humour prevails 

16 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We don't need demonstrations at any games.

Now is the time to show the football world that Derby County have one of the best fan bases in the country. Loud and proud boys and girls all game tomorrow. 

Let's show any possible buyers that they have a great club to come into, not a toxic one. 

We don't need no thought control.

No dark sarcasm in the classroom.

Morris leave Derby County alone.

15 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Assuming Morris isn’t anywhere near the place then possible protests have been superseded by tonights events. I hope the support is tremendous but I can’t see too many with the appetite for full throttled support after tonight’s kick in the gonads. I expect a shell shocked atmosphere but hope gallows humour prevails 

Ever since it came to light that Derby was being ran badly and our owner decided to go into hiding, our fan base has been the only true shining light. Oh, and Rooney and the players who have been the most professional bunch of people to represent Derby County under ridiculous circumstances. 

Tomorrow I'll be supporting my club, Wayne and the boys and hopefully 3 points. 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

If you're not going to protest now - when?

I fail to see what it would achieve. Tell Mel were peed off. He knows that. Tell Mel to do one?  He’s doing that. Sure I’m cross but it would be merely to vent spleen    

If people protest, fair enough. I’m not going to but I will support the team and next season too and as many as my health will allow. 

3 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

I fail to see what it would achieve. Tell Mel were peed off. He knows that. Tell Mel to do one?  He’s doing that. Sure I’m cross but it would be merely to vent spleen    

If people protest, fair enough. I’m not going to but I will support the team and next season too and as many as my health will allow. 

I think every single person that stands up and makes their voices heard tomorrow will support that club just as much as those who do not, as you are choosing to.

Protest is not an attack on the club. It is a defence of it. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think every single person that stands up and makes their voices heard tomorrow will support that club just as much as those who do not, as you are choosing to.

Protest is not an attack on the club. It is a defence of it. 

A protest is pointless at this stage. Can you tell me what it'll achieve?