Just show your support

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think every single person that stands up and makes their voices heard tomorrow will support that club just as much as those who do not, as you are choosing to.

Protest is not an attack on the club. It is a defence of it. 

I think I understand what you’re saying. What form do you see the protest taking. 

I think I’m just going to go and watch the match. I’m not a passive person, far from it but I don’t really know what form a protest would take and what the likely outcomes would be. 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

More than doing nothing, I think. 

The damage is done - all we can hope for now is things turn a corner very quickly.

I want to be part of a club that does all DCFC supporters proud. The only thing I'm proud of right now are the DCFC supporters and to see them singing and supporting tomorrow will do more good than harm. Protesting against going into administration is going to fall on deaf ears anyway. 

7 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

I think I understand what you’re saying. What form do you see the protest taking. 

I think I’m just going to go and watch the match. I’m not a passive person, far from it but I don’t really know what form a protest would take and what the likely outcomes would be. 

That will depend on two things:

1) Who organises it

2) Who takes part in it

I would also say this: the act of protest is the inevitable consequence of a beloved institution being "destroyed" by one or more persons. It will happen at some point, whether people like it or not. Better to have it organised and meaningful than chaotic and potentially harmful. 

Edited by Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

The damage is done - all we can hope for now is things turn a corner very quickly.

I want to be part of a club that does all DCFC supporters proud. The only thing I'm proud of right now are the DCFC supporters and to see them singing and supporting tomorrow will do more good than harm. Protesting against going into administration is going to fall on deaf ears anyway. 

It is not done! it is being done!!!!

I'll say it again: protest IS support! And believe me when I say that it is absolutely inevitable anyway. 

Just now, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

100% agree…..Tomorrow we need to show everyone who we are, we’re not MM, we’re not the EFL, we’re not all those taking the piss out of us. We’re Derby County and duck all of you, we’ll always be here singing loud and singing proud. We are Derby, super Derby, super Rams ??????????

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

100% agree…..Tomorrow we need to show everyone who we are, we’re not MM, we’re not the EFL, we’re not all those taking the piss out of us. We’re Derby County and duck all of you, we’ll always be here singing loud and singing proud. We are Derby, super Derby, super Rams ??????????

To be fair, the support has been brilliant all season so far. 

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We don't need demonstrations at any games.

Now is the time to show the football world that Derby County have one of the best fan bases in the country. Loud and proud boys and girls all game tomorrow. 

Let's show any possible buyers that they have a great club to come into, not a toxic one. 

It'll most likely happen but hopefully the poo hits the fan in the right direction. Owner and CEO to blame. Any prospective owners will know why it is happening and the players/staff should know it not them. I hate it and we should make at least a bit of ruckus.

Edited by spondon_ram

14 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

I know the blame ultimately is Mel's, but I'd like to see some sort of banner when we go to the Riverside. Asking Gibson if he's really happy he won, and helped in getting many people to lose their jobs.

Hopefully Mel won’t be there therefore no reason to protest. Let’s just all turn up, celebrate our amazing club and back the players to the hilt. Hopefully we’ll smash Stoke tomorrow.

Im hoping this is the start of something positive again, we will be going to league 1 first but it’s all about the future now. Firstly we need a buyer before Jan!!