Rooney's recruitment

vonwright

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Totally agree that it suits our situation now, if we were looking to get promoted and establish ourselves in the Premier League I don't think it would be a good position to be in.

What planet are you on? How can we be ‘looking to get promoted’ in current circumstances?

Rooney can only deal with current circumstances and, in the context of those, assembling a squad that is competitive to keep us up is the only priority.

its early days, and the squad remains painfully thin, but he’s used the resources available to him very well so far. 

2 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

What planet are you on? How can we be ‘looking to get promoted’ in current circumstances?

Rooney can only deal with current circumstances and, in the context of those, assembling a squad that is competitive to keep us up is the only priority.

its early days, and the squad remains painfully thin, but he’s used the resources available to him very well so far. 

Planet earth.

I said IF WE WERE LOOKING TO GET PROMOTED, I am quite aware that we are not looking at getting promoted.

29 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Totally agree that it suits our situation now, if we were looking to get promoted and establish ourselves in the Premier League I don't think it would be a good position to be in.

If Wayne gets his eight players then we will make the play offs. The style of play is absolutely obvious. It is ideal for this league. We have a defensive plan. We have a midfield plan. We are resilient and committed. We can be quickly derailed by injuries. We KNOW where we are heading now. COYR.