Ebosele

belperram9

15 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Ebosele is far from polished and he's technically some way off the likes of Jozwiak, but he's just got that explosiveness that is so hard to contend with. All that being said, there was some very questionable passes, crosses that shows that he's got some work to do. ALTHOUGH, with ALL THAT being said, having someone who can drop a shoulder and run behind the lines could really offer something that we simply don't have. 

It's like looking at a Michail Antonio of Reading/Sheff Wed. If he can develop into the one at Forest, nevermind West Ham, then what a player we have - but there is a lot of work to do there. 

Oh I have to disagree there. Already more productive and effective than Jozwiak. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Technically, he’s some way off. I won’t argue at all that he’s more effective. 

Still disagree. For all of Jozwiak’s balletic turns the ball goes sideways. Saw Ebosole close up tonight; ball control when running at pace is very good. Hard to cross when at full pelt; but still gets it over. 

54 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Excellent tonight. Raw pace and power, out and and out winger we haven’t seen in years. Doubt he’ll be at the club in a years time. 

Drop that fraud Jozwiak on Saturday, Byrne at full back and Festy on the wing. Simples. 

Is there really any need for the dig at Jozwiak who had a good game tonight ? How about just supporting Ebosele instead ?

44 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Calm down chap, this is a forum for fans. I’m entitled to my opinion. I think Joz has been poor for months, would love to know how many goals and assists he has contributed? He wasn’t in my opinion all that tonight either, his 360 degree turns and pirouettes are frustrating and easy to defend. All right foot, cuts inside, no pace. Same every week, yawn. Very easy to defend against.

Think Wayne will drop him on Saturday, let’s wait and see shall we and we can come back and discuss. 

Did you fail to see him winning a penalty final game of the season which ( with a tiny bit of help from cardiff) kept us up .. oh and BTW he was good tonight 

2 hours ago, belperram9 said:

Excellent tonight. Raw pace and power, out and and out winger we haven’t seen in years. Doubt he’ll be at the club in a years time. 

Drop that fraud Jozwiak on Saturday, Byrne at full back and Festy on the wing. Simples. 

the thing is. joz cuts inside, taking his marker with him. this creates space for festy to attack. 

playing him in front of byrne wont work as he wont have wont have the space cos both him and byrne will both be looking to go down the outside. 

but i agree he was excellent tonight and my man of the match

2 hours ago, belperram9 said:

Thought you were going to surprise us all, with a sensible well thought out post.

Then you decided to write a second paragraph.

6 hours ago, davenportram said:

He looked fast first half but I didn’t realise how fast until the second when he was in the West stand side right I front of us.

Yes. He’s fast and keeps the ball pretty well at full tilt. I can’t remember seeing anyone as promising in that mould in all my time watching Derby. He has a great attitude too.

Wow, really don’t understand all the love for Jozwiak. I generally cannot remember him having an outstanding game for us ever. He didn’t even do a lot last night, but people saying he was immense? Not sure why I’m getting battered either, I’m entitled to my opinion regarding him. Let’s wait and see if he is playing week in week out still. My prediction he will be dropped and loaned out to some foreign club by Christmas. 

7 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Wow, really don’t understand all the love for Jozwiak. I generally cannot remember him having an outstanding game for us ever. He didn’t even do a lot last night, but people saying he was immense? Not sure why I’m getting battered either, I’m entitled to my opinion regarding him. Let’s wait and see if he is playing week in week out still. My prediction he will be dropped and loaned out to some foreign club by Christmas. 

Why the need to talk about Jozwiak in a thread about Festy?

23 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

There's a difference between giving an opinion and giving needless abuse, calling someone a fraud falls more into the latter.

Jozwiak performed the role he was given last night well and to the benefit of the team as a whole, knitting things together, keeping the ball under pressure. Corners were fine. It wasn't his remit to storm down the wing like Festy or play the through balls Watson was.

Edited by Coconut

Yes he's not the finished article, but as a supporter he's already a player I want to see play regularly. He's exciting, he makes things happen, he gets you off your seat. Old fashioned running at a defender and getting to the goal line. Supporter need players who excite and lift them, and this lad does just that. 

In short, a player you're happy to pay to watch.  

Really like him. Raw pace and an attitude to take someone on is so refreshing. Not sure I see him as a full back for now but maybe a wingback or right midfield would suit better. He is one for now though. Get him in the team. It is not often a young player's name is chanted from the stands after 4 first team appearances as a sub and one start. We all bemoaned the lack of attacking flair we had last season and the fact we were playing in front of defenders, well, this lad offers the alternative. Lack of penalties also last season, he has won two already. Exciting. 

We need to get him in the team know because when he does move on we won't be ready for it.