Ebosele

belperram9

Not done much si

42 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I confess to not being a fan of most of his opinions - But his view on the world is at least entertaining ?

Not done much since his duet with Gareth Gates.                                              

I’ll get me ?  

Festy was excellent Tuesday and a real threat in attacking areas but you have to consider the system we play when asking if he should be part of the front 4. 

If he is to play as one of the front 4 he’s being asked to roll inside play in the pockets interchange with the other two and link up closely with the centre forward. 

If he plays as a full back, we ask the CMs to split and drop onto the wide areas and get the full backs pushed as high as we can for the width.

One of those roles suit him perfectly the other will be completely alien to him and not suit his attributes.

1 minute ago, belperram9 said:

Is Jozwiak starting today or is he on the bench? Lol.

Rooney seems to agree with me, hate to say I told you so….

Again, as previously mentioned - Rooney thinking Ebosele is the man for the job today doesn't prove Jozwiak is a ''fraud''. Why do you want Jozwiak to fail? 

Did his best today but for us to totally rely on his right wing run,over and over again and not expect it to be completely countered within a few minutes was naive beyond belief and totally unfair on the lad,who will,no doubt,have had his confidence knocked by the experience.

He needs to be used as part of our attacking solution,not have it all resting on his shoulders.

4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Did his best today but for us to totally rely on his right wing run,over and over again and not expect it to be completely countered within a few minutes was naive beyond belief and totally unfair on the lad,who will,no doubt,have had his confidence knocked by the experience.

He needs to be used as part of our attacking solution,not have it all resting on his shoulders.

Yeah, we've plenty of squad depth to help him out.

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah, we've plenty of squad depth to help him out.

So why are we not utilising ckr as a hold up striker,he's completely wasted throughout most of our games?

Morrison and Sibley are more than capable of playing behind ckr and playing off him into the box (which is what ckr is do good at)..we saw Lawrence and sibbers playing off Martin in that way under covid pre covid and both were scoring regularly and having success.

There's no reason that we haven't developed a similar relationship between our midfield and forwards.

And what about switching the game to Lawrence on the other wing occasionally,just so it doesn't make it look quite so obvious that we are really only trying to score via our right wing (because he did well against a lower league team in the week).

Rooneys management has just been a disappointment to me,I expected a much more from a player with his background.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong