Ebosele

belperram9

Just now, belperram9 said:

Excellent tonight. Raw pace and power, out and and out winger we haven’t seen in years. Doubt he’ll be at the club in a years time. 

Drop that fraud Jozwiak on Saturday, Byrne at full back and Festy on the wing. Simples. 

Love Festy. Think Watson will feel mugged off he wasn’t  MOTM though

1 minute ago, belperram9 said:

Excellent tonight. Raw pace and power, out and and out winger we haven’t seen in years. Doubt he’ll be at the club in a years time. 

Drop that fraud Jozwiak on Saturday, Byrne at full back and Festy on the wing. Simples. 

Agree about Ebosele but you're wrong about Jozwiak. He stepped up, was everywhere and linked defence with attack really well.

1 minute ago, Jram said:

Love Festy. Think Watson will feel mugged off he wasn’t  MOTM though

Watson was excellent also, he has a great eye for a pass and has a bit of bite about him.

Some people groaning when he gives it away in the final third but at least he is trying to go forward and pick out a pass rather than going backwards or sideways. I doubt mind if he gives it away in those positions as at least he is trying to make something happen.

Really hope we can keep hold of both. 

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Why can't this thread just praise Ebosele? Why does it have to double as a Jozwiak hate thread. Embarrassing. 

Calm down chap, this is a forum for fans. I’m entitled to my opinion. I think Joz has been poor for months, would love to know how many goals and assists he has contributed? He wasn’t in my opinion all that tonight either, his 360 degree turns and pirouettes are frustrating and easy to defend. All right foot, cuts inside, no pace. Same every week, yawn. Very easy to defend against.

Think Wayne will drop him on Saturday, let’s wait and see shall we and we can come back and discuss. 

Calm down chap, this is a forum for fans. I’m entitled to my opinion. I think Joz has been poor for months, would love to know how many goals and assists he has contributed? He wasn’t in my opinion all that tonight either, his 360 degree turns and pirouettes are frustrating and easy to defend. All right foot, cuts inside, no pace. Same every week, yawn. Very easy to defend against.

Think Wayne will drop him on Saturday, let’s wait and see shall we and we can come back and discuss. 

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to think you're ridiculous for holding this opinion. Which I do. 

Ebosele was very good tonight & his pace will worry any team. He does however need to work on his quality...some shanked crosses, weak passes & odd decision making, all of which I'm sure will improve with more first team football. Reason I point that out is to lessen the expectation on him, hes not the finished product or even close.

Totally unnecessary calling Jozwiak a 'fraud' by the way...he's a young lad trying to hit top form, works hard & doesn't deserve that description. No problem criticising his output by the way.

19 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Definitely not for me. He came on against Huddersfield and looked completely out of his depth for my money with his positioning not being up to scratch. 

Ebosele is far from polished and he's technically some way off the likes of Jozwiak, but he's just got that explosiveness that is so hard to contend with. All that being said, there was some very questionable passes, crosses that shows that he's got some work to do. ALTHOUGH, with ALL THAT being said, having someone who can drop a shoulder and run behind the lines could really offer something that we simply don't have. 

It's like looking at a Michail Antonio of Reading/Sheff Wed. If he can develop into the one at Forest, nevermind West Ham, then what a player we have - but there is a lot of work to do there. 

24 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Watson was excellent also, he has a great eye for a pass and has a bit of bite about him.

Some people groaning when he gives it away in the final third but at least he is trying to go forward and pick out a pass rather than going backwards or sideways. I doubt mind if he gives it away in those positions as at least he is trying to make something happen.

Really hope we can keep hold of both. 

Grealishesque

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

You can see why he gets thrown on in a championship match - his defending needs a lot of improvement though - promising potential 

Rooney said it’s a waste for him to be a full back. And we did see him playing further forward in pre season. Guess needs must tonight. 

37 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

He was immense. Walked over to give a young fan his shirt at the end. Worth the entrance money to see this guy sweat for the shirt.