v Salford (H) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Dylan Williams, 17 years old. He could be some player. 

We might be in a rubbish position as a club but we are seeing what a great academy we have. 

The academy was going tonuse this season to help him settle on a position. They still weren't sure if he should be a LB, CM, AM or LW

I'm obviously in a minority of one but I think Watson's been good. Not everything coming off but playing at tempo, head up, always wants the ball. Looks completely comfortable at this level to me. 

Edit: he also seems to have been asked to play left back and right back as well as DM, which can't exactly be helping him!

Edited by vonwright

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Equipping ourselves well, here. Slight burst of pride every time the academy players link up and are an actual threat.

Equipping or acquitting ?

1 minute ago, Sidd10 said:

Hats off to the young lads here. Was doom and gloom on here and twitter after 20 mins. Well done boys

I’m following the game on here and am encouraged by the positivity I’m reading. It’s good to see. The state of the club is well documented and enough to bring a tear to a glass eye but reading some of the posts tonight has made me feel a bit better about things. ?

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Don't think Stretton is looking bad for someone so young. Will be nice to see him next to Kazim who can be doing the physical part.

Edit: and for more than the final 3 minutes!

He’s had no pre season either