Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

10 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

It's a bit jarring to be relegated the same season The Hills Have Eyes get promoted but look at it this way, it'll be great watching them finish rock bottom of the Premier League an unprecedented 4th time.

This season has been horrific. But next season will be brilliant, while we’re tearing up league, winning week in, week out, they’re being pasted by Brighton 5 and 6-0.

right this minute is a little depressing, but there’s lots to look forward to. 

10 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Clutching at straws I'm afraid. Huddersfield player shouldn't have jumped to the ground. They played crap really, hardly had a shot. It is what it is.

On both occasions???

I won't argue with a fellow Derby fan on this, maybe the first- yes, but no denying there WAS significant contact, enough to fully trip someone up even if not already on his way.

The second, no dive at all? Caught the legs, checked by VAR and still no foul?

VAR, controlled by referees for the benefit of referees so they were never going to overturn a Moss decision in his last game. Don't greet it with a fanfare for the finals if you aren't actually going to use it.

Both teams were poor but Forest were always going to win if it was an ugly game with Steve Cooper in charge.

Let's see how much they enjoy losing most of their games next season because they are woefully short on actual talent

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

This season has been horrific. But next season will be brilliant, while we’re tearing up league, winning week in, week out, they’re being pasted by Brighton 5 and 6-0.

Even if they do get pasted every game, they'll come down with a huge financial advantage over other teams to help them bounce back. 

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How can freaking worse bloody hate forest makes me pig sick.

They cant even sell out.

These things in football don’t last forever. 

Edited by Diego

Just now, Andicis said:

Even if they do get pasted every game, they'll come down with a huge financial advantage over other teams to help them bounce back. 

As long as they don't make a total mess of things they'll stay up. Aston Villa managed it and so did Leeds. Forest are a big club and they'll attract the players. 

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Can think of a 140 million reasons why I'd rather be in their shoes if even we do meet up in the Championship the season after next 

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

As long as they don't make a total mess of things they'll stay up. Aston Villa managed it and so did Leeds. Forest are a big club and they'll attract the players. 

I'm not going to be drawn into the ''big club'' thing, because it's completely mind numbing, but both Villa and Leeds were better teams in the years they went up than Forest presently are. 

Edited by Andicis

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

They dont even freaking desevse it

The playoff finals are notoriously woeful spectacles. A moment of class or luck decides them. They had luck all the way, sadly.

Jon Moss being put in charge of a game of that magnitude is baffling. Completely ballsed up twice AND with VAR!

Been watching the Monaco GP and now the Indy 500 so not watched or even followed todays game.

Credit to Steve Cooper who has clearly done a very good job but other than that genuine indifference on my part.

I support Derby and from a football-perspective, that’s what matters to me.