Who will be our first signing?

RoyMac5

I think it's time to revive this fine tradition of 'Guess the 1st Signing'

I'm going for Curtis Davies, because I saw someone else tweet that it would be! ? #COYR

For added thrills you can give a date for the aforementioned signing.

I reckon Friday.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Would imagine it will be an announcement which includes all 4 or 5 players. Unless it’s 3 by tomorrow.

Well one of them will have to be first, unless...synchronised signing, the next Olympic sport! ?

Curtis and Andre in a double sort ‘contract extension’ esque announcement. Maybe on Friday.

Actual newbie wise, I think Morrison and baldock will be announced the same day. Maybe early next week. 

Followed by jagielka, stearman and aluko when we can. Then Carroll, mengi loan and a random unknown exciting signing come end of august. That’s my random thoughts I’ve just made up on the spot. 

24 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think it's time to revive this fine tradition of 'Guess the 1st Signing'

I'm going for Curtis Davies, because I saw someone else tweet that it would be! ? #COYR

For added thrills you can give a date for the aforementioned signing.

I reckon Friday.

Curtis Davies, 9.03am on Friday ?

22 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Curtis and Andre in a double sort ‘contract extension’ esque announcement. Maybe on Friday.

Actual newbie wise, I think Morrison and baldock will be announced the same day. Maybe early next week. 

Followed by jagielka, stearman and aluko when we can. Then Carroll, mengi loan and a random unknown exciting signing come end of august. That’s my random thoughts I’ve just made up on the spot. 

Followed by relegation? ?