Fixtures out tomorrow…

StarterForTen

1 minute ago, WestKentRam said:

The disclaimer on the club website makes me nervous...

* Please note that these fixtures are subject to change and at this stage the fixture list is regarded as a DRAFT.

Games get moved for TV that's what it will mean.

3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I think that's always the case to be honest.

2 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Games get moved for TV that's what it will mean.

Yes, sorry, it was a not very funny joke... Exactly the same wording has been used on the club website for previous seasons as well.

Love this fixture list has got me excited to be back some great weekends away and key dates at home.... As to this rubbish about us being in league 1 sorry no chance. Appeals would take far to long for anything to happen and EFL have already lost they just seem to think if the keep appealing they will eventually get us they are the biggest sore losers in football! 

27 minutes ago, LouiseDCFC23 said:

Love this fixture list has got me excited to be back some great weekends away and key dates at home.... As to this rubbish about us being in league 1 sorry no chance. Appeals would take far to long for anything to happen and EFL have already lost they just seem to think if the keep appealing they will eventually get us they are the biggest sore losers in football! 

Remember that the EFL have the power to reschedule matches if they wish to. They could postpone Derby and Wycombe's first ten games so as to allow time for the processes to be completed if they so wished. Then it would be three games a week for six months!

I know, highly unlikely, but just making the point that the start of the season is not necessarily a clear line in the sand.

Edited by StarterForTen